Lisa Marie Presley Helps You

Michael and I had been dating for a while.

While he was at work, I was stuck at the side of the road because my car broke down. I was clueless about cars, so I didn't want to mess with it too much. The road I was stuck on, barely anyone went on it, and my phone was dead, so I was stuck.

But then a car was coming while I was pushing the hood of my car up to see what was wrong. The car got behind mine and stopped. I couldn't tell who was in it until the door opened. It was Lisa Marie Presley, Michael's ex-wife. I didn't know her very well, so I was kind of nervous.

She walked towards the front of my car and said, "Hello."

"Hi." I said nervously.

"Aren't you Michael Jaclson's girlfriend?" Lisa asked.

"Umm, yes." I said anxiously.

"I'm his ex, Lisa." Lisa said holding her hand out.

"It's nice to meet you." I said a more calm and shaking her hand.

She looked at my car and asked, "What happened to your car?"

"I don't know. It just broke down on me. All I've really done is popped the hood up."

She put her hands on the edge of the car to see what was wrong.

"Did you check the gas and everything on it?" Lisa asked.

"Uh-huh. I don't know what's wrong with it." I said.

Lisa got on her knees and looked under the car.

"Oh, I see what wrong with it." Lisa said looking under the car.

"What is it?" I asked.

She got up and said, "The gas is leaking out."

"Oh, that's what that weird noise was." I said.

I had heard a weird leaking noise earlier, but I didn't lnow what it was.

"Did you call Michael or someone to come help?" Lisa asked.

"No, my phone died and I couldn't call anyone." I said.

"Oh. Hang on. My phone's in the car." Lisa said walking to her car.

She grabbed her phone, handed to me, and said, "Here. You can call Michael with my phone."

"Okay, thank you." I said grabbing the phone.

I dialed Michael's phone number, and tried to call him. It started ringing.

"Hello?" Michael said.

"Hey, it's Y/N." I said.

"Oh, hey."

"Hey. My car broke down. Lisa had came down the road it was stuck on and said the gas was leaking under the car. Can you send someone to come tow it?"

"Yeah, I'll call someone to come and get it."

"Okay, thanks, babe."

"You're welcome."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up.

I gave Lisa's phone back to her and said, "Thanks. Michael said someone will come tow it."

"Okay. Were you going somewhere important?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. I was supposed to go to work, but I'll have to call my boss and tell him my car broke down and I couldn't make it." I said.

"I can give you a ride to work if you want." Lisa said.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

We got into her car, and went to my job. I gave her directions to it and we got there 10 minutes before I was supposed to show up.

I got out of the car and said, "Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. I owe you one."

"Nah, don't worry about it." Lisa said.

I closed the door and we said goodbye go each other. Me and Lisa became really good friends after that.

Hey, guys. Sorry that I haven't been writing much in this lately.

I just got finished with I'll Always Love You: Faith's Story. If you've read Michael Jackson Fantasy: Let Me Love You, then you'll love I'll Always Love You: Faith's Story. It's about Faith when she still dated her previous lover, Paige. Be sure to go check it out!