He Yells At You

I was sitting on mine and Michael's bed watching TV. Then all of a sudden, Michael comes in looking mad for some reason. He takes off his shoes and comes to lay on the bed.

"Michael, are you okay?" I asked.

"No." Michael said miserably.

"What's the matter?"

"My boss made me do things that he didn't even bother to tell me I was supposed to do. He made me work twice as hard as I usually do and he didn't even give me a heads up. It pissed me off." He said angrily.

I know when Michael is mad because he starts cussing. I turned off the TV, laid down with him, and turned on my side to face him.

"Michael, it's okay." I attempted to put my hand on his face, but he turned his head the other way.

"Y/N, please. Not now. I don't need any sympathy. I just want to go to sleep." Michael said.

"Michael, why can't I give you some love to make you feel better?" I said childishly.

I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Y/N, I'm not kidding. Stop. I'm not in the mood right now." Michael said irritated.

"Why?" I asked.

I kissed him again. Then he got up from the bed. He turned around, looked at me, and crossed his arms. He was really mad at me.

"Michael, what is your problem? Why can't I comfort you?" I asked annoyed.

"Because, Y/N! I don't want you to comfort me! I am not in the mood for your little childish acts right now! I just want to lay down and go to sleep! Can I please do that without you disturbing me?!" Michael shouted.

I looked at him with a scared look.

I looked down and said nervously, "Yes."

He came back to bed, laid down, and turned on his side so he wouldn't see me. I just looked at his back. I felt really bad. I laid down and just kept my feelings inside me.

About an hour went by. Michael was already asleep, but I wasn't. I stayed up thinking about what Michael said to me. He had never shouted at me like that before. I just wanted to cuddle with him and make him feel better and he yells at me. I felt like it was my fault and I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I got up from the bed and left the room. I went into the bathroom and cried my eyes out. I felt so terrible about upsetting Michael. I felt too guilty to go back in the bed because I just wanted to hold him in my arms, but I thought that he was going to reject me, so I just went into the guest room to sleep.

The Next Morning...

I woke up from a very painful night. I looked around the room and looked out the window to see the sun rise. I got up and went into the bedroom to get some clothes.

Before I could walk out of the room, I heard Michael say, "Y/N, wait."

He woke up, got up from the bed, and walked towards me.

He stopped in front of me and asked, "Did you sleep in the guest room?"

I looked down and said, "Yes."

"Y/N, look at me." Michael said.

I looked up at him.

"Look, I'm sorry that I yelled at you last night. I really feel bad about it because you did not deserve that. I took my stress and anger out on you and I shouldn't have. I made you feel like it was your fault and it wasn't. I know that you wanted to cuddle with me last night, and to be honest, I wanted to cuddle with you as well, but I was just so mad at my boss that I yelled at you to avoid it. I really feel bad about this, Y/N." Michael said sympathetically.

I had tears coming out of my eyes, so I looked the other way.

"Y/N, are you crying?" Michael said with a breaking voice.

"No." I said crying.

"Oh, baby." Michael said crying.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug. We both were crying and caressed each other's back. Then Michael broke the hug and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Please don't cry, baby." Michael said hugging me again.

I broke the hug, wiped his tears off his face, and said, "You don't cry either."

He grabbed my face and gave me a passionate kiss. Then he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you so much, Y/N." Michael said.

"I love you more." I said.

"I love you most." Michael said.

"I love you more than most." I said.

He smiled and gave me another hug. That hug lasted for what felt like forever.

Michael broke the hug, held me hands, and asked, "How about we go out and get some breakfast together."

"Okay." I said.

We walked down the stairs. Michael grabbed the keys to his car and we went out for breakfast.

The End