Halloween Special

I was walking in the middle of nowhere. I was tired, thirsty, and I needed somewhere to stay. I walked around miserably and found this house that looked creepy, but for some reason, I decided to take a look in it.
I walked up to the gates to open them, but they opened on their own. I was a little creeped out, but I just kept on walking. I finally got up to the door. I knocked on it and the door opened, but no one was there. I walked in slowly. The door closed behind me very loudly and I jumped. I tried to open the door back up, but it locked itself. How did it do that? I thought. I tried to walk through the house, but every door would close itself except for one door that actually opened.
I walked into the room and it was huge. Then a lightning bolt struck outside and it scared me. I walked around the room a little bit.

"Hello, is anyone here?" I asked.

All of a sudden, every time lightning struck, I would see someone. I got a little closer to it, but then it wasn't there. I walked around a little more and then ten feet in front of me, the person appeared and I screeched a little. It started walking towards me. It looked like a grim reaper. My heart was beating fast, then the person slid down what I then realized was a mask and I sighed with relief. He took the mask off and I looked him in the face. He was so beautiful.

Then he asked, "Did I scare you?"

"You have no idea."

He giggled a little. It sounded so cute.

"Perfect. Just what I wanted to hear."

He took off the big, black robe. All he wore was a white blouse and black pants. I couldn't help but stare at him. Then I realized what he said and I got a confused look on my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, when people come into my home, I usually like to scare them." He stood right in front of me, crossed his arms, and looked down. He continued, "It's just for fun though, but not a lot of people find it funny when I do it."

I giggled a little and said, "I thought it was funny."

He looked up at me and asked, "You did?"

"Yes."

He smiled and said, "Wow, you're the first person that's walked in here and said that. People usually tell me that it wasn't funny and leave."

I yawned and covered my mouth while saying, "Well, not a lot of people like to get scared."

"You seem tired." He said.

"I am. I have been walking around this town all day and I haven't found anywhere to stay. Then I saw this place and decided to check it out."

"Well, you are more than welcome to stay here. Come. I'll show you to the guest room."

He put his arms down and started walking the other way.

I asked, "Seriously, you're just going to let a stranger walk in here and let them stay with you?"

He turned around and said, "Well, if they need a place to stay and sleep, then I don't mind."

I looked at him for a long time.

"My name is Michael, by the way." He said.

"I'm Y/N."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Well, do you want me to show you to the guest room or not?"

"Oh, yeah."

I walked closer to him and he showed me the way to the guest room.

2 Hours Later...

I woke up from the sound of thunder. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. Then I heard crying. I put my ears closer to the wall. It was coming from Michael's room. I got up, opened my door, and walked towards Michael's room.

I knocked on his door and asked, "Michael, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Did I wake you?" He said crying.

"No, I woke up from the sound of thunder. Can I come in?"

"Why?"

"Just let me in, please."

He opened the door and looked at me with tears streaming down his face. He walked back to his bed and sat on it. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Michael, what's wrong?"

He wiped his tears off of his face. It really pained me to see him like this, even though I just met him.

"It's just that...I have lives here for a long time, and no one has ever been so kind to me like you have. They always just leave and see me as a freak."

"Michael, I'm not like those other people. Trust me, I'm a lot different from them."

He was still crying. I walked towards him and sat on his bed with him. I grabbed him and hugged him.

He laid his head on my shoulder and said, "I haven't had a hug in a long time. Thank you, Y/N."

"You're welcome." I whispered.

I held him for I don't even know how long.

I broke the hug, caressed the side of his arm, and said, "I'm going to go back to bed."

I got up and walked towards the door.

"Y/N?" He asked.

I turned around and asked, "Yes?"

"Um, can you stay in here with me tonight? I mean if it makes you uncomfortable, I understand."

"No, it's okay. I don't mind."

I walked back to his bed. He laid on his side and pulled the blanket up for me to lay down. I climbed into the bed and he put the blanket over me. I turned on my side and faced the other way from him. After about 15 minutes I fell asleep. Then I felt him scoot closer to me and he brought one of his arms over my side and squeezed me in to cuddle with him.

"Aww." I whispered.

He was already asleep. I really didn't care. This man just needed someone to love him. That someone turned out to be me.

The End

Hey, guys. Sorry this one was late. I have been working on Michael Jackson Fantasy: Let Me Love You, so I haven't got to work on this book much. I promise to update some more. If you haven't checked out my other stories, be sure to go check them out. I love you guys.