He Has A Breakdown

I came home from work and shouted across the house, "Michael, I'm ho-" I saw that the whole house was all tore up. I thought What in the world? What happened? I heard something upstairs, so I walked up there to see what was going on. When I got upstairs, I yell, "Michael, where are you?"

No answer, so I yell again. "Michael, where are yo-?" I stopped because I saw Michael on the floor of our bedroom. He was on his knees covering his face and crying like never before. I looked up and saw me and said, "Y/N! I didn't know you were home."

"I yelled about three times for you. How could you not hear me?"

"I must have not heard you. Sorry." He started crying more.

"Michael, what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Why is the house all tore up? What happened?"

"I'm sorry. I just had a little breakdown. I screwed the house all up. I'm sorry."

"Why did you have a breakdown?"

"Because I thought about everything that people say about me. They say that I'm ugly and that I'm crazy. I used to not believe it, but now that I think about it, they're right. I'm hideous!" He started crying more.

"Michael, you're not ugly, and you're certainly not crazy. Don't listen to them. They're wrong."

"Y/N, don't you get it? I'm ugly! I just want to be beautiful like you, but I'm not! I'm hideous! I look terrible!"

The more he talked, the more he cried. I started walking slowly to him, but then he shouted, "Don't get near me! I'm losing my mind right now. I've already tore the house up. I don't want to hurt you. Will you please just leave me alone for a little bit?"

"Michael, I'm not leaving you like this."

"Y/N, please. I just want to be alone for a little bit. It'll give me some time to calm down. If you don't leave, I'll have another breakdown. Please, just go."

I tried to caress his head, but then he got up and pushed me away and screamed, "Y/N! I just want to be alone! Get out of here! In fact, get out of the house because if you stay here, something bad is going to happen to you! I don't want that! Just get out of here and leave me alone!"

"Michael, I'm not leaving! You're not going to be alone anymore! I want to be the shoulder you can cry on! I don't want you to stay here and just cry all alone! I want to be by your side all the way!"

"Y/N, I don't want you by my side! I don't want you to stay! I don't want to cry on your shoulder! I just want to be alone! That's what I deserve! I want to be here alone! Now, get out!"

"No!"

"I wasn't asking for your permission!" He pushes me out of the bedroom, closes the door, and locks it. I start knocking on the door.

"Michael, let me in!"

"Just leave me alone, Y/N!"

"No! I'm not leaving! Michael, every time you get sad, you push me away. You never let me comfort you when you're sad. You always tell me to leave. All I want to do is hold you in my arms when you cry. You never let me do that! Why don't you just let me comfort you?"

"Because, Y/N, I don't deserve it. I deserve to be alone with no one beside me. That's how I always will be. No one was ever there for me growing up. I just cried all the time. I eventually quit crying."

"Michael, if you let someone comfort you, you'll stop crying quicker. Please, Michael. I just want to hold you when you're sad. That's all I want to do." I started crying.

"No, Y/N. Just go away. I don't need to be comforted. I deserve to be alone."

"No you don't, Michael. I know no one was there for you growing up, and I'm sorry, but I'm here for you now. That's I'm here for. I love you, Michael. I don't want to see you sad. I want you to be happy. I want to make you happy. I want to comfort you. I want to hold you in my arms. I want to help you feel loved. Please, Michael."

"I don't deserve to be loved or happy. I deserve to be alone."

"No, you don't. Please, Michael. Let me in to comfort you." The more I talked, the more I cried.

He didn't answer back. After a while, I finally walked away from the door and almost left the house, but before I could go out the door, I heard Michael open the door.

"Y/N, wait!"

"No, Michael. You said you wanted to be alone. You got it! I'm leaving."

I saw Michael come downstairs.

"Wait, Y/N. Listen, I thought about it. I do want you to comfort me. I thought that I didn't even deserve you, but when you said all of those things, it made me think. Y/N, I love you. I want you. Please stay here with me and comfort me."

I started crying. I put my hands on my face.

"Oh, Y/N." He said.He walked to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. He started caressing my back, then I laid my head on his shoulder.

"How about I comfort you? Will that make you feel better, baby?" He asked.

I broke the hug and nodded my head yes. I looked around the house.

"Yeah, sorry about the house. I promise I'll clean it up later, okay?" He said.

"Okay." I said.

Then we hugged again. I stopped crying. Michael grabbed my face and kissed me so passionately. Then he started kissing my neck and I put my hand on his head and said, "Oh, Michael. I love you so much."

He came back up to kiss my lips and said, "I love you more, Y/N." Then he picked me up and carried me bridal style. He carried me upstairs.

The End