CHAPTER 2

I wake up thinking its Sunday morning so I check the time on my phone (it is 11:37am) zayum i slept in, so i check my messages and i see a text from Taya 

Taya: 

where are you? why are you not at school?   

I was quite confused so i checked what day it was and it was Monday "oh shoot" i say as i run and get ready.

30 minutes later 

so i finally make it to school and it is recess so i go and meet up with Taya and Amber and they ask why is was not at school and i said "because i thought it was Sunday" and they just laughed then Cameron walked past and Amber nudged me and said "hey Cameron" and he looked at us like we were idiots so i punched her arm it was funny. About 5 minutes later Shawn came over and asked if he could talk to Taya so Taya walked off with Shawn but we could still see them so we started making love hearts with our hands and Taya just flipped us off (how rude!) 

After Taya and Shawn had finished talking Taya came back over and told us what he said, so pretty much he asked her out on a movie date to see the outfield on Thursday night so me and Amber were happy for her.

after school

So earlier i had invited Amber over so we could think of a plan to spy on Shawn and Taya and we decided on buying tickets to the movie and if they saw us we would say we didn't think they would go to that movie theater. Taya is going to hate us for this but oh well

Taya's POV  

so Skyla came to school late today because she thought it was Sunday (which was hilarious) but then something very strange and unusual happend, Shawn (the one i like) came up and asked to talk to me so i went off and talked to him and he asked me out on a movie date to see the outfield on thursday night IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! except im also really nervous so i guess im nervcited (A/N yes that is a word in my world hahaha) i have no idea what im going to wear because i have no good clothes, i'm so jealous of chloe she has such nice clothes.

so i look on snapchat and i see that amber and skyla are together and they got maccas, i was confused to why they didn't invite me so i texted Skyla asking why they didn't and about 20 minutes later i got a text from her saying

skyla:

"sorry we thought you were busy tonight, how about tomorrow?"  

i replied saying sure, but really what i was thinking is that they never asked me and i had nothing on tonight but whatever.

skyla's POV

so i actually got to school on time today and i got to the bus stop on time and when i got on the bus i went and sat in front of Shawn and Cameron who were sitting next to each other and i was talking to them for a while and Cam admitted to liking me (WTF!!!) which i was really happy about because it meant i had a chance with him. so i was on the bus for like 10 minutes before it stopped (there is really bad traffic in L.A) and Taya got on and she came and sat with me but she just talked to Shawn for most of the trip so i ended up having to talk to cameron which wasn't that bad. we got to school and went and met up with Amber who was at her locker and it is really good because Taya and Ambers lockers are next to mine and then Cameron Shawn and Daniel's lockers are a few lockers down but on the other side of the hallway so all our lockers are pretty close, we got our books that we needed for first period and started walking to home-group and on the way to home-group i told Taya and Amber about what Cameron had said to me earlier and they started screaming in happiness for me because they new how much i liked Cameron so i just told them to shut up, our home-group is amazing because Taya, Amber, Natalie, Chloe, Blake, Chris, Mahogany, Jasmine, Trent, Cameron, Shawn and Daniel are all in my home-group so it is really fun. when we got to home-group i went up to Blake and he told me that he was dating this girl called Hayley who is also in our home-group, i don't really know her that much but i heard she is a really nice girl and i just hope Blake treats her right because she deserves it. 

__________________________________________________________

so i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and dont forget to check out my friends stories and also follow them 'just my luck' DanielSkyeStorys and 'teenage love' Taya_Mendes 

i love ya'll so much and i hope you had/have an amazing day xxx