Chapter 21- the next state

So today we are heading to Miami for the next show and we are all really excited, right now we are on our way to the airport and Zach is playing his songs in the car and everyone is screaming "FACE TO FACE TO FACE" they sound horrible but its hilarious, we are now at the airport waiting to board our plane I am talking to Taya and Amber because we hardly get to talk to Amber because she is in a different room, we are talking about boys "so I heard Mark likes you" Amber says "ugh it's so annoying" I reply with "but you like him too don't you" Taya then says "Nooo" I then reply with "flight number 134 to Miami is now boarding" the lady over the speaker says then we all board the plane, Mark is sitting on the window seat then I am in the middle then Taya is on the isle, it is around a 2 hour flight so it's not very bad we are all just listening to music and are on our phones so I decide to Snapchat "Whaaaaaats up snapchat, we are on our way to Miami and I'm sooooo excited to meet y'all buy your tickets at www.magcon.com/tickets" I say to my phone (lets pretend that went for ten seconds) I put a caption in saying 'get your tickets at www.magcon.com/tickets' then I upload it to my story. "Wake up Wake up" I wake up to Taya and Mark yelling to me we are on the plane but it is not moving so we must be in Miami, we all get off the plane and head to our new hotel, when we get there we walk In and have a look at our hotel/house thing it is 2 stories with all the living space and kitchen and stuff down stairs and all the bedrooms up stairs, each bedroom has a bathroom and 2 walk in wardrobes so in our room the girls share one and the boys share one. We put all our stuff away and we all decide to go to the beach so I grab my bikini and change into it putting a cover up over it (I was never very comfortable with my body and was always told I was "to fat" so I would never wear a bikini but because I stopped eating as much I lost a lot of weight and am now comfortable with my body but I DO NOT suggest starving yourself at all)  them I grab my towel and sunglasses and head down stairs, when everyone was ready we went off to the beach the beach was only a 10 minute walk so we decided to walk there, when we got to the beach Taya, Amber and I laid down on our towels on the sand while all the boys went and swam in the water.
Taya's POV
So Shawn and I broke up last night because I caught him cheating on me with Mahogany
Flashback to last night
"Has anyone seen Shawn?" I ask everyone and everyone says they haven't so I decide to go look for him, as I am searching the house I realise I haven't seen  Mahogany lately either so I go check in her room and the they are Shawn and Mahogany making out on Mahogany's bed "WHAT THE FUCK?" I scream at them "Taya it's not what it looks like" Shawn replies with "really Because to me it looks like your cheating on me with her, you know what I can't anymore we are over" I say Magongany just smirks at me and Keeps making out with Shawn I run out of the room crying and I don't stop running until I am in my room I sit there crying for what felt like forever until I heard the door open, I look up expecting it to be Skyla but it is Blake he comes over and sits on my bed next to me he embraces me in a hug and we stay like that until Mark and Skyla walk in "Get it Blake" they both say but they then realise I'm crying.
End of flashback
Madi's POV
Eventually Blake, Mark and Daniel come and drag us into the water, the water is freezing but they won't let us leave, after what felt like hours we finally leave we start heading back to the hotel when I feel someone's hand interlock with mine I look up and realise it's Mark I smile then we continue walking to the hotel hand In hand when we reached the hotel Mark and I went to our room and talked while everyone else was at Starbucks but don't worry I got Taya to get me a white chocolate mocha, Mark and I talk for ages then I caught him staring at me I met my eyes with his he leaned I  and so did I, I closed my eyes and felt our lips connect I felt sparks it felt like time was frozen, I didn't want it to end but it did.
____________________________________________________________

Omg I finally updated!!! So I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter I'm sorry it's really short I had writers block but I promise the next chapter will be much longer speaking of the next chapter, the next chapter will be half in Cameron's POV and half in Marks.
I am really enjoying writing the book but it's going to have to end soon so please let me know if you want a sequel by commenting on this chapter.
Byeeee xoxo~ Skilla/Skyla Dallas
Also check out my friend BooshkaBooshkaLife and read her books 'Dirty secrets', 'my lover is my ex bully' and all her other books, they are amazing and I promise you won't be disappointed oh and btw 'Dirty secrets' is a o2l (our second life) fan fiction and 'my lover is my ex bully' is a old magcon fanfiction so go read them!!!!