Chapter 20- hella awkward

Mark POV
"Ugh she's so gorgeous I can't, I really hope she likes me to" I think to my self as I watch her and Taya walk away from us, it's going to be really awkward between us now that she knows I like her but I hope we can forget about that and be friends for now but hopefully in the future I will be able to call her mine.
I'm now live on younow and most of the comments are things like 'do you like Madison?' Or '#Marison' or 'why do you like Madi she is so ugly?' I was really confused so i asked my supporters how they new about me liking her and they said that Zach said it on his broadcast earlier, I was really annoyed at Zach but I couldn't lie to my supporters "yes guys I do like her and she is not ugly she is beautiful but she is not ready for a relationship at the moment and I respect that" I say to the broadcast, most comments were positive thing like 'aww you guys would be so cute together' but other things weren't so nice, some people were commenting 'eww why would you like that ugly slut?!' But I just ignored those comments, then all of a sudden everyone started commenting 'MADISONS WATCHING' so I guessed her and We did heaps of challenges until I decided to log off and go to bed.
The next day
Madi's POV
So today is our second show and I'm kinda nervous because I found out all the supporters know about Mark liking me and I don't want any supporters to hate me or him but I don't think they will. So right now we are in a meeting with Bart and he told us that tomorrow there will be 2 new talents coming in they are Sian (my friend from Arizona also Nash's girlfriend) and a guy called Nick Bean who I have seen on musically a bit, I have gotten into musically lately and I have over 10 million fans on there and I'm am now known as a "famous" muser like Mark, Ariel and Loren Gray and stuff. We are all really excited to meet the new talents but I am just excited to see Sian again and so is Nash since they are some how still dating.
At the show
So Amber and I are about to go on and I am getting a little nervous but I'm trying not to show it, Mark is performing right now and he is doing really well which makes me even more nervous but whatever, so Amber and I just came off and we did better then I expected but now it's time for meet and greet which is my favourite part because I love meeting my supporters, I met about 79 supporters before this one girl came up to me and said "stay away from Mark, he is mine and I don't want him dating and ugly slut like you" "you can have him, I don't wanna date him ahaha" I reply with "good" she says as she starts walking over to Marks line, so that was weird.
After the show
We decided to explore the city because it was our last day before we go to Miami. Amber and Taya ditched me for there boyfriends and Blake ditched me for Ariel and Zach so I was left with Mark since he is the one only other friend I have on this tour at the moment, but it wasn't that bad we just talked until we got to the mall, at the mall everyone split up and Mark and I went to Starbucks and ordered our drinks then we went to h&m and brought some clothes then lush then Nike then this Weird surf shop Mark wanted to go to then we went to the food court and waited for everyone to finish there shopping while Mark ate his Taco Bell, I actually liked hanging out with Mark because it made us much closer and we agreed on just being friends for the moment which is good.