Chapter 26- is she alive?

Taya's POV
So Skyla (A/N yes going back to Skyla cause its easier) was hit by a car and was taken to hospital, she is in a coma and there not sure if she is going to survive, it's been 3 days since the accident and she is still in a coma, they said she has a 30% chance of living if she's lucky, Amber, Cameron, Hayes and I have stayed in the hospital everyday and we are not leaving until she wakes up or no I don't want to think about that.
Ambers POV
She has a 30% chance of living if she's lucky and I cant deal, I can't loose my best friend it won't be the same without her. I sit there in the hospital room replaying all the memories that we had together like when I accidentally sliced her finger open (A/N that actually happened in real life aha) and when she came late to school cause she thought it was Sunday etc.
Cameron's POV
She cant die, I cant loose her I cant lose the loml (love of my life) she means everything to me I never got the chance to tell her I love her "guys can I have some alone time with Skyla?" I ask taya Amber and Hayes "sure" they all say walking out, I walk over to her and I start talking "hey, I'm not sure if you can here me but I just wanted to tell you something, I never stopped loving you from the second I saw you until now I knew you were the one I knew you were the love of my life, please don't leave me I need you I can't loose you please, I love you Skyla" I then walk out of the room.
Skyla's POV
I wake up but all I see is white I hear talking but I cant open my eyes, I hear someone's voice and it sounds familiar I can't work out who it is I think it's... its Cameron he is saying all these adorable things and can't bloody open my eyes to see him, come on Skyla open your eyes come on ... come on I start to see a little more "omg"
_____________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter sorry it was short aha
Sorry I haven't updated in ages I've had no wifi but I should be back to uploading regularly ily all
Xoxo~ Skilla/Skyla Dallas