chapter 6

so its the first day of summer and Cameron stayed over last night as well so i decided to go to sky-zone (an indoor trampoline park) with everyone and since mom and chad were still not home because they stayed at a hotel we had to take skylynn with us which was a bit annoying but whatever, we take two cars to sky-zone Hayley, Cameron and I went in Cameron's car and Will, Nash, Hayes and Skylynn wen't in Wills car.

at sky-zone

on the way to sky-zone i checked my snapchat and watched everyone's story's and when i got to Jacob Sartorius's (sorry if i spelled it wrong) i saw that he was at the same sky-zone that we were going to so i told Cameron because him and Jacob are in a big fight but im still close friends with him, Cameron said he didn't want to go anymore but i made him. the car trip was getting boring so i asked Cameron to turn on the radio and hit or miss by Jacob Sartorius came on and Cam went to change it but i stopped him then he said "fine we will listen to this but only this" so when the chorus came on Hayley and I started to scream it out just to annoy him but he just ignored us, then when hit or miss was over sweatshirt came on and Cam got so annoyed it was hilarious. when we got to sky-zone we saw Jacob so Hayley and I walked over to him and Cam walked the other way, we said hi to him and we started doing flips into the foam pit.

after sky-zone

Cam and Hayley came to my house for a bit,  we walked in to see that mom and Chad finally got home and they told us they brought a house in Arizona and we are moving there in 3 weeks i started crying and ran up to my room and Cam and Hayley followed me up they came in and Cam came and hugged me (i had told him everything last night) i was still crying so it was a bit embarrassing but i didn't care i just wish this could all be a horrible nightmare. when i stopped crying i went down stairs and asked mom "why couldn't you have just bought a house in L.A?" she then replied with "because i want to start fresh, new family , new house, new state" i was so annoyed i just walked off without saying anything.

1 week later

so the whole family is getting ready for mom and Chads wedding and everyone was so excited but not me i was dreading it because it meant we were officially a family and would officially be a Grier which meant i would be related to mash who hates me which doesn't really bother me because Hayes and I have been getting along really well, he is definitely my favorite bother (i have four brothers and three sister btw) . Cameron has come over everyday to help me pack and we are almost finished there is just a few more things that have to be put in boxes, it really sucks seeing my room so empty i miss when it was filled with Brandon and Hunter Rowland merch (they are brothers that go on tour with there family and perform for there fans and things, Brandon has always been my favorite) and all the other things i had in my room, i hate thinking about what life is going to be like in Arizona without Cameron or Blake or Hayley or any of my friends we have such good memories in this house like when Taya, Amber and I were walking down the stairs and i pushed Amber so she fell down the stairs taking Taya down with her, it really sucks that were not friends anymore but i guess that is the way its supposed to be. 

the day of the wedding 

so we are all getting ready for the wedding, Jordan, Georgia and I are the bridesmaids and Skylynn is the flower girl (she looks adorable). its good because all my friends are here (Hayley, Chloe, Natalie, Ally, Mahogany, Jasmine, Blake, Cameron, Joey, Shawn and Daniel) so at least i won't be alone. i walk out to see Taya and Amber sitting there next to Daniel and Shawn and i have no idea why they are here i mean we are not friends anymore and they never liked my mom anyway. they start walking towards me and...

_______________________________________________________________ 

sorry this chapter is so short i kinda wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger sorry aha

so dont forget to read my friends storys and also follow them 'teenage love' Taya_Mendes and 'just my luck' DanielSkyeStorys  i hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter and if you have any suggestions please comment them and thank ya'll  for voting  ily xoxo~skilla