CHAPTER 1

this book is for a competition between me and my two friends Taya_Mendes and DanielSkyeStorys. the person with the best book is the winner

rules: 

-must have me and my two friends in it (Amber and Taya) (last names are fake for privacy reasons

-must have all our crushes

-other magcon boys (optional)

-must have a random boy and girl from our homegroup

story can be as long as we like and about whatever we like

_________________________________________________________________

Hi I'm Skyla Grecio and I'm just your typical 17 year old girl living in L.A with my rich and snobby parents, my older brother and my two older sisters, i really don't like any of them so thank god for my best friends Taya Grey, Amber Jegrey and Blake Gray. I have been best friends with Taya and Amber since elementary school and i have been friends with Blake for as long as i can remember, i also have some other friends, there names are Trent, Chris, Chloe and Natalie they are pretty cool too.

So lets move on to something else... boys: so i have a crush on this boy called Cameron he is the definition of perfect he is so sweet, hot and just amazing, he is part of the popular group of guys (well actually he is the leader which is perfect because i am the leader of the popular group of girls which is Taya, Amber, Natalie, Chloe, Mahogany, Jasmine and I). Amber likes a guy called Daniel he is OK i guess, Natalie likes a guy called Hunter he is really sweet, Taya likes a boy called shawn (and i heard shawn likes her to) he is a really good singer but he is also annoying sometimes and Trent and Chris also like Taya which is hilarious.  

moving on to my home life: So my family is rich because my parents are famous lawyers but they are not the nice kind (well at least not to me) but thats probably because i am not stuck up and full of my self like my sibling are, speaking of my siblings i have an older brother called Casey who is 19 an older sister called Georgia who is 18 and a younger sister Jordan who is 15, i dont really get along with any of them (well sometimes i get along with Casey but that's all) so i am usually with my friends or in my room because i like to avoid my family as much as i can, anyway i live in a fairly big house in the middle of L.A and whats good about living there is that its always sunny (except in winter) and i live really close to my friends (it is legit a 2 minute walk to Taya's and a 3 minute walk to Amber's) which is amazing, i also live next to Cameron and our bedroom windows face each others which is great cause i get to stalk him hahaha, i also live pretty close to my work (which is working at walmart  btw) which makes my life so much easier.

__________________________________________________________

so i hope you guys enjoyed and sorry this was so short it was just the intro so the chapters are hopefully going to be longer

dont forget to check out my friends stories 'just my luck' DanielSkyeStorys and 'teenage love' Taya_Mendes

and if you enjoyed this then please vote, love you all xxx