CHAPTER 3 the date

Thursday night 

Taya's POV 

OMG today's the day, the day i go on a date with shawn im so excited!!!! but i sadly have to go to school first so i head to the bus stop and i get on the bus to see Skyla and Cameron sitting with each other and Shawn sitting in front of them on his own so i went and sat with Shawn and asked what Cam and Skyla are and they all said "we are/their just friends" "whatever" i say as the bus starts to move. we get to school about 20 minutes later and we all walk to our lockers meeting up with Amber on the way, we get our stuff and head to home-group, when we get into home-group i see Blake and a girl called Hayley hugging so i ask Skyla and she said that they are dating which is weird cause i didn't know they really knew each other (there are friend groups in our home-group and you only talk to the people in your group)  but what ever. so we were in English (which was our first subject btw) and the fire alarm went off and they said it is not a drill and we had to get to the gym  strait away so we all started freaking out and went to the gym and when i got there i went over to shawn and saw Cameron and Skyla hugging so i nudged Shawn and signaled him to look at them then we started making love hearts with our hands but sadly they didn't see. 

after about 3 hours they finally said that we could go back to class so the whole school screamed "finally" and all the teachers and principals looked at us with disgust in there faces (it was hilarious) so we finally got back to class and continued on with our day. 

after school 

so i invited Amber and Skyla over so they can help me get ready for my date (i was really nervous) but they still haven't shown up yet and i am getting worried so i text the group chat saying 

group chat 

"where are you guys you were supposed to come an hour ago"

then Skyla texted me back saying 

"sorry was running late and there is really bad traffic, will be there soon" 

and before Amber replied she was at my door so i let her in and we sat on my bed waiting for Skyla to get hear, then she finally got here and i started showing them out fits and they said "no" to every one of them except for the last (they loved the last one) so i wore that one it was a short black dress (kind of like this one)

i did my makeup and hair and checked the time and realized i had 5 minutes until shawn picks me up so i run back upstairs and put my shoes on and i wait for shawn to come. he finally come about 10 minutes later and we get into his car and go to the movies. we saw the movie it was amazing it had Cameron Dallas (our friend) and Nash Grier in it which made it even better but the only bad part about the night was that Skyla and Amber were spying on us the whole time and when i saw them they said they didn't think we would be at that movie theater even though i told them which one we were going to so that was a little awkward but what ever, the date was almost perfect but Skyla and Amber ruined it.

Skyla's POV    

so there was a fire at our school today that was fun... (not really) but it was all fine and no one got hurt. After school i went over to Taya's with Amber to help her get ready for her date with Shawn which was fun even though it took us forever to decide on an out fit. once Shawn had picked Taya up we got in my car and we went to the movie theater to spy on them, the movie was good but they were quite boring they kind of just sat and watched the movie so me and Amber ended us just watching the movie instead of watching them, what i didn't know about the movie was that Cameron was in it and he makes out with another girl (it was hilarious). Taya did end up seeing us and her and Shawn came over and asked why we were here and we said we didn't think they were going to be there which we should have planed out better because earlier she had told us where she was going (we are obviously not very smart hahaha) but surprisingly she wasn't mad at us. 

after the movies we all went and stayed at my house for the night (not a very good idea) even though it was a school night we didn't care, it took me for ever to get to sleep and i have know idea why but i finally fell asleep around 2:00am so it was pretty late and we had to get up at six so  only got 4 hours sleep which sucked but whatever.

the next day

so we just made the bus because my sister Jordan took forever to do her hair and makeup and mom made us wait for her but at least we still made the bus, when we got on the bus Cam, Shawn and Dan were all sitting alone on the bus (they must have known we were all taking the bus) so i went and sat with Cam, Taya went and sat with Shawn and Amber went and sat with Dan which was surprising because they hardly ever talk, me and Cam talked about Shawn and Taya's date and i told him what happend with them, we also talked about how i never knew he was in the movie and he said "yeah i didn't really want to tell people because i was embarrassed" 

(A/N cheeseburger, my brother legit just said that for some reason ahaha)

________________________________________________________________

so i hope ya'll enjoyed that chapter and dont forget to follow and read my friends stories 'just my luck' DanielSkyeStorys and 'teenage love' Taya_Mendes and if you like my story then please vote it ily ya'll