chapter 9- the break-up

this chapter is continuing on from the previous chapter. 

previously on 'high school love': i got a text from Cameron... ah what does he want?

 the text said:

cameron: heyyy babe

me: don't talk to me and don't call me babe, i know what you did.

cameron: im so sorry, i should never have done what i did, im sorry and i miss you xxx

me: im sorry but i don't think we should be together anymore.

cameron: ok

that was the last text i got from him, it is now 3 months later and i am dating my neighbor Hunter, i know what your thinking "your such a slut" but i really like him and he treats me much better than Cameron did and its much easier then having a long distance relationship like i did with Cameron.

Cameron's POV

i should never had cheated on her with Chloe, i mean Chloe is one of her friends and that makes it even worse, i really loved her, im not sure why i thought it was a good idea to cheat on her with her friend, i guess i just had 1 to many drinks, the reason i haven't texted her in the last 6 months is because i am dating Chloe and she doesn't want me texting her for some unknown reason, i guess there just not friends anymore, anyway i really miss Skyla and the only Reason i am dating Chloe is to get over her because Daniel said that is the right thing to do.

Skyla's POV

Hayes showed me this app about a week ago, its called vine its where you post 6 second videos of whatever you want, Hayes and Nash have become pretty popular on it they have a couple thousand followers which i find pretty cool, i got vine the other day and i mainly post vines of me singing and revine my brothers vines.

so Hunter is currently in Tokyo for a family trip (A/N "Wendy i was livid" aha) which sucks because it means i dont get see him for 3 weeks but anyway.

the phone started ringing so i answered it the man said "hi i'm mark from the royal children's hospital of L.A and i'm looking for a Nash Grier, so i give the phone to Nash and walk away, Nash gets off the phone so i go to his room to ask what it was about but when i walk in he screams "WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, TAYLOR WAS HIT BY A CAR" so i run to Nash's car and he drives us to the hospital, when we get there the nurse takes us to Taylor's room where we see her there lying in a hospital bed looking lifeless yesss (A/N i have nothing against Taylor, i just needed some drama), i look over at Nash to him crying he then (A/N "got me going mad when you dress like that" lol sorry im listening to like that by jack and jack right now aha) asks me to go out into the waiting room so they can be alone. 

Nash's POV 

i sit there staring at her lifeless body when all of a sudden she starts shaking and she wakes up, i stand up and walk over to her she then turns over and says "Nash?" "yes" i say "i think we should break-up, im sorry im just not liking out relationship" she then says, i walk out with tears in my eyes i keep walking, i dont stop i can here Skyla screaming "NASH, NASH, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" but i dont care i just continue walking until i get to the park, i go to a part of the park where no one is and i just lay down and stare at the clouds with tears pouring out of my eyes, she was the only girl i ever loved, our relationship was going great so i don't know what she was seeing but anyway, i lay here until i see Skyla laying next to me, i look at her and she asks what happend? so i told her everything she the tells me that Cameron cheated on her and she broke-up with him and i was so mad at him but i couldn't do anything about it because it was 3 months ago and they had both moved on (Cameron dating Chloe and Skyla dating Hunter), we walk back to the hospital together and we drive home, at this point it is 11.57pm so we decide to just go to sleep and talk about everything tomorrow.

1 week later 

Skyla's POV  

Nash has already moved on from Taylor (btw she is fine now) he is now dating my best-friend Sian and they make such a great couple but it is sort of weird since my best-friend and my brother is dating, Hayes is now dating a girl at our school called Miley, she doesn't come over much though and when she does her and Hayes just stay in Hayes' room the whole time anyway so i don't know much about her but i do know she is really pretty and also really nice. Nash has been getting bullied a lot at school because of his vines and Hayes and I have been getting bullied a bit for being Nash's brother and sister but Nash stays home from school a lot because he is scared of getting badly hurt by the bullies, mum and Chad are thinking of moving back to LA but that won't happen for a long time though, i miss Hunter so much but he is getting home in 2 weeks which is good.

_________________________________________________

sorry for the shitty chapters but anyway, i hoped you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and also if you have any idea for this book please comment them because i am always looking for ways to make this book better and yah

dont forget to follow DanielSkyeStorys and Taya_Mendes and also dont forget to read there books they are doing for this competition ambers is 'just my luck' and tayas is 'teenage love' 

thanks for reading this book love ya'll xoxo~Skilla