chapter 13-at court

in the morning

we are all getting ready to go to court when all of a sudden the phone rang so i answered it "hi this is the Grier residence, how can i help you?" (when your parents are famous you have to answer the phone like that) "hi, im looking for MR Nash Grier" the man says so i give the phone to Nash and wait for him to finish. When he got of the phone he said that Taylor was dead and Sian said "yep im going to jail" we all nod in agreement.

so we are at court and they are about to say if Sian is guilty or innocent, the jury say "we declare miss Sian Simpson innocent"

we are on our back to our house, we are all happy but confused to why Sian was not sent to jail but anyway.

the next day

i wake up around 6:30 because i have school, i look at my phone and see a notification from Facebook saying "today is Cameron Dallas' birthday, help him celebrate" (A/N happy birthday for like 3 days ago Cameron, i love youuuu!!!!! <3)  so i decide to say happy birthday to him "happy birthday Cam" i say he then instantly replies with "thanks Skyla xx, the only present i want from you is for you to date me again" ugh who said i was going to get him a present, whatever i need to get ready. 

at school 

so today i hung out with this guy i have been friends with for a loooongggg time, his name is Matt Espinosa but i call him Matthew and he calls me Madison (that's my middle name), something you guys probably dont know is that a lot of people (especially the people at my new school) call me Madi instead of Skyla, my home-group teacher and a lot of other teachers call me Madi except for my drama teacher she calls me Mrs White (there is a character from breaking bad called 'Skyla White' except it is spelled 'Skyler White) (A/N my drama actually calls me Mrs White)

but anyway him and Lillie are my best friends, they make me feel like i belong in Arizona, other then Sian they are my only other friends and i could not have asked for any better friends then them, Taya, Amber and I talk pretty much everyday which is good. Nash and Hayes are getting bullied a lot for posting vines and having millions of followers, mom and Chad are thinking of moving back to LA so that Nash and Hayes will stop being bullied, i thought of want to but i also want to stay in Arizona 

2 months later

we brought a house back in LA and today is out last day of school, nobody knows that im leaving, not even Lillie or Matthew because i have been to scared to tell them.

Lillie's POV 

so today at school Madi (Lillie also calls me Madi) came up to me and told me that today was her last day and that she is moving back to LA i'm really sad but i guess she had no choice.

Skyla's POV 

so Lillie didn't seem to upset about me moving but Matthew did not take it very well at all he ran off crying and when i finally found him he said i was his only friend, i felt so bad but i had no choice. we are driving back to LA and i am sooooooooooooo bored, my phone went flat so i am trying to sleep but Nash and Hayes won't stop making vines and Skylynn won't stop singing so it is pretty much impossible to sleep right now ughhh. we were driving when all of a sudden the car crashed and everything went black, i woke up in a hospital bed and i realized that i had passed out, i look over to see mom sitting on a chair next to me "sweetie oh thank god your awake, Hayes is in a coma and they dont know if he is going to wake up" she says (A/N Taya and Amber, i just wanted to continue the coma thing ahaha) "OH MY GOD NOOOOO" i scream, i then jump out of my bed and run to Hayes who was in the room next to me, i see him in the hospital bed looking lifeless i am so scared right now i can't loose Hayes, not now, not ever, he is the best brother i could ever ask for, im not leaving this room until he wakes up.

it is now 3 days later and they are checking up on Hayes since he is still not awake, i am out in the waiting room waiting for them to let me back in, i see a nurse, she comes up to me and tells me something...

_______________________________________________-

*tries to make it a cliffhanger but realizes its not a good one*

anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry its short but year

dont forget to read my friends books 'teenage love' and 'lovers reunite' Taya_Mendes and 'just my luck' , 'just out luck' and 'the joys of being camerons little sis' DanielSkyeStorys also follow them 

xoxo~Skilla/Skyla Dallas