Chapter 19-Does he really?

The next day
So We all woke up around 10:00am except Mark and Blake, they were still sleeping when Taya and I woke up so we went into the kitchen and realised that Joey, Blake, Mark, Taya and I were the only ones home because everyone else went to the mall, Joey made pancakes so Taya and I ate one and Mark and Blake came down as we were finishing our pancakes 🥞 so I decided to ask Blake to find out if Mark actually likes me and he said "that was my plan for today, I was already going to get him to admit he likes you" "alright thanks" I reply with.
Blakes POV
So Taya and Madison are up in our room so I decided that Mark Joey and I should play 'what are the odds' they agreed to playing it, we played it for awhile then I thought it was the perfect time to bring up Madison so I said "Mark what are the odds you tell us who you like honestly" "1...2...3" "2" we say in unison "ugh do I have to?" Mark asks "YES" Joey and i say in unison "ugh fine, I like...Madison" "OMG YOU LIKE HER?!?!?" Joey and I say "guys shut up she can hear you"
Madison's POV
"OMG YOU LIKE HER" we here Blake and Joey yell "SHE IS BLAKES BEST FRIEND" Joey also yells "Mark likes you" Taya says "Kms" I rely with, we run out into the living and we asked why they were yelling and Blake and Joey says "Mark likes you Madison" "no he doesn't" i reply with "he just said he does!!!!" "Do you actually?" I ask Mark "I'm not going to lie so I do" he replies with "#MARISON MARISON MARISON MARISON" Blake starts chanting so Taya and I walk off.
________________________________
Well Thant just got hella awkward ahaha😂, so this chapter is really short because I am making a part 2 which will be published tomorrow but anyway I hope you guys enjoyed byeeee xxx
Xoxo~Skilla/Skyla Dallas