chapter 17- heading to magcon

1 week later

so Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Shawn, Daniel, Taya, Amber and I are sitting in the LAX airport waiting to get on the plane, everyone except the Dolan Twins are meeting us at the airport in Houston Texas but the Dolan twins are getting in later, tomorrow is our first show and we found out that Taya, Amber, a guy we dont know called Houssein and I are special guests so we actually get to go on stage and perform, Amber and i are singing a duet to 'last text' by Jacob Sartorius and Taya and Blake are doing whatever they want together.

A= Amber, T= Taya, S= Skyla SH= Shawn

A: "Skyla you know Mark Thomas is going to be there right?"

S: "yeah i know, im so excited to meet him"

T: "what if you guys dated"

S: "im not looking to date anyone atm so even if he did ask me out i would say no"

SH: whats the big deal with Mark anyway?

T, A, AND S in unison: "ARE YOU FUFKING KIDDING ME HE IS SOOO HOT!!!"

A: "but Skyla likes him the most out of all of us"

20 minutes later

"flight number 77 to Houston Texas is now boarding" a man called over the speaker thingy "thats us" Cam says "lets go" we all say in unison, so we are on the plane right now and i am sitting in the window seat, Taya in the middle and Amber on the Isle.

skips plane ride because its boring

so we got off the plane about 5 minutes ago and we are trying to find everyone, we finally find everyone and we all say our hellos and then we head off to the hotel,

group chat with Taya, Amber, Shawn, Daniel and I

S: Omg, Marks even hotter in real life!!!

T and A: IKR!!!

SH: wtf is wrong with you girls, he is like 12 and NOT hot

all 3 girls: EXCUSE ME HE IS 17 AND IS WAYYYYY HOT!!!!"

end of convo

"were here" Mark says and we all get out of the car but we realize we are not staying in a hotel we are staying in a house thingy, we walk up to the door and there is a note from Bart on it so Aaron reads it out

dear Magcon

you will be staying in houses like these for the whole tour, you have all been given 100k s in your bank account you can spend it on food and other things and half way through the tour you will all be given another 100k each, here are rooms, there are 4 people in a room and Derek and i have placed you all in assigned groups and they will stay like this the whole tour, this is to enable you to meet new people but anyway here are the room numbers and who are in them:

room 1: Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espimosa.

room 2: Shawn Mendes, Daniel Skye, Jc Caylen and Kian Lawley.

room 3:Jack Johnson, Jack Glinsky, Aaron Carpenter and Carter Reynolds.

room 4: Ethan Dolan, Grayson Dolan and Joey Birlem.

room 5: Ariel Martin, Zach Clayton, Amber Jegrey and Mahogany LOX.

room 6: Weston Koury, Nathan Triska and Houssein

room 7: Blake Gray, Taya Grey, Mark Thomas and Skyla Grecio.

so i hope you enjoy the tour, tomorrow is your first show so be ready.

sincerely Bart Bordelon

once Aaron had finished reading it out we went to our rooms and unpacked then we all decided to play 21 questions to get to know eachother so basically someone would ask a question and we would go around the line and everyone would have to answer it, so everyone asked easy questions like- whats your name?, how old are you?, ETC. but then Mark asked "who is your celebrity crush?" and i couldnt say it was him because it would be awkward af so i lied and said "Harry Styles" but then Hayes said "i thought it was Mark Thomas?" and everyone looked at me so i said "no its Harry...?" then Hayes said "oh i must be thinking of someone else lol" but then Zach randomly yelled "MARKS BLUSHING!!" and everyone stared at Mark so Mark stood up and left but we continued playing until the pizza came, Zach screamed out "MARK, PIZZA'S HERE!!!" but Mark never came down.

after pizza

we decided to go back to our rooms and do our own things so Blake Taya and I walked into our room and Mark was there on his phone, when we walked in he looked up from his phone and stared at me but lets just say it was hella awkward, we decides to watch the conjuring but Taya and I arent really horror fans so we screamed the whole time and Taya has a habit of kicking the person next to her when she gets scared so that wasnt fun for me, the boys just laughed at us the whole time.

after the movie Taya and i decided to go to sleep and just as i was about to fall asleep i got a text:

Z= Zach S= Skyla/Madison

Z: i think Mark like you #Marison

(btw everyone is calling me Madison because i didnt want people to know my real name so i am going by my middle name)

S: No he doesnt #fuckoff

Z: what ever night

end of convo

we all then went to sleep because we had a show in the morning and didnt want to be tired for it.

end of chapter

_________________________________________________________

ok guys so i hope you enjoyed that chapter, it was long ish ahah.

anyway what do you guys think of Mark and Madison? (imma start calling her Madison now so its easier to remember) i need a ship name for them do you guys prefer Markson or Marison or Markison? i kinda like Marison but idk leave you suggestions in the comments oh and if you dont know who Mark Thomas (DuhItzMark) is he is the picture at the top.

have a great night/day guys ily xxx xoxo

xoxo~ Skilla/Skyla Dallas