Newest couple?

The next day
Today is our off day and we are heading to the next state which is Orlando, Florida. We are all excited because Bart got us a tour bus so we don't have to take a plane, we don't have to leave for another hour or so but we decided to go on the bus early so we can pick beds and stuff, after we picked beds and went over bus rules and stuff Mark Hunter and Sian decided to get us all Taco Bell so I got a Baja blast once they got everyone's order they left the bus and walked to Taco Bell
Sian's POV
(Sian is vlogging so this is what she was saying to the camera)
Hey guys it's Sian and Hunter and today is the day that Markus asks Madi out so here's the plan, we are going to Starbucks instead of Taco Bell and we are getting Madi's favourite drink and it's gonna say 'will you be my girlfriend?!' On it (A/N I know that's how beyond Brandon asked Jordan Jones out) sorry we got the drink and we are heading back to the bus now.
Madi's POV
Mark and Sian and Hunter finally got back with the taco bell but when they walked in they did not have Taco Bell they only had one drink from Starbucks everyone looked at me and all I said was "where's the Taco Bell" everyone laughed then I realised that Sian was vlogging I was really confused then Mark walked over  to me and hugged me then he showed me the Starbucks drink and it said "will you be my girlfriend?!" On it, I was so surprised, I said yes and everyone started saying "awww" and it was kinda embarrassing then Blake randomly said "I Told you guys that you would date".
So I guess I have a boyfriend now, it's weird cause I've only ever dated Cameron and I kinda miss him but I love Mark.
The next day
So we finally made it to Orlando and we have another off day and we have a show tomorrow.
Marks POV
so I Hunter and I are talking "you should ask Madi out on a date" "I don't know bro, I'm kinda nervous" "why don't we go on a double date, you and Madi and Sian and I?" "Ok I guess" we bro hug and then head over to the girls (Sian and Hunter are dating but Madi and I are the only ones who know) luckily the girls were together so we could ask them together "hey will you girls go on a double date to the movies with us tonight?" We both say in unison "yeah I guess" the girls both say in unison.
Later that night
Madi's POV
Sian and I are about to start getting ready for our date and we are both really excited we looked through our luggage and finally picked outfits (picture in media Sian on the left and Madi on the right) then we put them on, then we did our makeup and I kinda did a lot of makeup this time but that's ok, then we did our hair I lightly curled my hair and Sian straightened her hair then we put on our shoes and walked off the bus and over to the uber where the boys were standing outside in these outfits. (Hunter on right and Mark on left)

________________________________Oooh so there finally dating!! Sorry for the short chapter I promise next one will be longer and it will mainly be about the date

Oooh so there finally dating!!
Sorry for the short chapter I promise next one will be longer and it will mainly be about the date.
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Xoxo~Skilla/Skyla Dallas