Chapter 27- unpleasant suprise

"Oh my god is she awake I can't believe it shes actually awake" I hear Cameron say as I open my eyes, I don't know where I am I think I'm in a hospital room, I look to my left and I see Cameron standing there next to me "what happened?" I ask him "you got hit by a car" he replies with "What why?" "you were angry and you started running onto the road and got hit"

2 days later

i finally get to leave the hospital, so i go to my family house in L.A since i was in a hospital in L.A i walk in and no one is home so i just go up to my room to get some rest even though i have been in a coma, im still pretty tired but i couldn't sleep all i could think about was what Cameron and what he said in the hospital "is he really in love with me or is he just doing it for attention?" i was so confused.

the next day
so the magcon tour is over and I'm really sad but happy to get back to my normal life I have to go back to school in 3 days and I'm really nervous but really excited because I get to see all my old friends but also still get out with my original friends (Taya, Amber, Shawn, Daniel and Shawn).

3 days later 

ugh i have to go back too school but at least its the first day of my last semester of school forever, i cant wait to graduate and see what the future holds for me but first i gotta get through my last semester, wish me luck.

after about 10 minutes of checking my social media i decide to finally get up and walk to the bathroom connected to my bedroom and take a quick shower i then get out of the shower, dry my body and wrap my towel around me, i then walk into my wardrobe to pick out my outfit, after what felt like hours i finally decide on a outfits i end up wearing light blue ripped jeans and a black cropped hoodie that says "just do it later" printed in white (outfit below) i then put on my light blue vans and throw my hair up into a messy bun adding my fake glasses to complete the look 

i then head back to my bathroom to do my makeup, i decide to do a natural look which includes foundation, powder, concealer, contour, highlighter, mascara, and lip gloss then i get my backpack and head out the door and hop in my car and i drive to school.

as i pull up in the schools parking lot i start to get a little nervous, i havent seen anyone since the accident will anyone ask questions? i think to myself as i get out of my car and walk into the busy school hall way, i start to walk towards my locker when i see someone who looks familiar i suddenly realize who it was "you, what are you doing here?" i say to the familiar face.

_____________________________________________________________________________

oh my lord i havent updated in almost 5 months, thats crazy and im so so sorry but anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter and this book is almost coming to an end but yeah i have an amazing ending planed and i promise to update more often. 

love you guys xxx

xoxo~ Skilla/Skyla Dallas x