important note (please read)

firstly, no i have not forgotten about this book at all. it's been haunting me for the past months (year). i know it's there and i know that i need to complete it. last year i didn't have that much inspiration or motivation to work with this book, but i do have a chapter written out for it (chapter 21). i still have to pass that rough draft onto my computer since i wrote it down, and i haven't had the time to do so. not even now, during my winter break.

secondly, school's about to start so i'll have even less time to update, but i will update this fic soon enough. updates will be, probably, extremely slow, but i will try my best. this book will end with 30 to 35 chapters, so basically we're close to the end (and there might be a sequel after this).

thirdly, i'm sorry that i have put this book aside for so damn long, and im truly sorry if this has forced you guys to kind of ignore it and forget about it due to my lack of updates. i've worked on other books and fics during my slump with this one, but it's not that i have forgotten about it. i honestly love this fanfic so much, it's one of the few that im actually very proud of. my writing is cringeworthy, but i love this fanfic a lot and im super ecstatic about it, i would never forget about it. so please don't assume that i did or have, because I haven't.

fourthly, and finally, thank you all so damn much for having the patience you've had with me so far, and thank you to those who are still waiting for an update, and i'm sorry that i've made you wait so long. thank you all for all your support, and i hope you can continue to support me. i love you all so much, and hope that you've had a happy holidays and a happy new year. ♡♡♡