|18. Getting Laid|

!!MATURE!!

"You better" I said before I leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Danny and I continued to kiss until he bit my bottom lip and I moaned in surprise. Danny trailed kisses down my neck to my chest and then to my thighs.

He trailed up to the bottom of my panties and kissed while he brought my panties down to my ankles and onto the floor.

Danny pulled his boxers down and pushed apart my knees.

"Where is the-" he cut me off when he had a Trojan golden package in between his fingers while he smiled at me.

"I got you Andy, don't worry" he rips the package open and placed the condom on his dick.

I looked at him while he puts it on and when he catches my eye, he starts to stroke it slowly.

"Beg for it" he whispered with a evil smirk.

I pouted and put on my best puppy dog eyes I could.

"Please fuck me Danny Baby, I want you inside of me fucking me so hard it hurts, until I scre-" a sharp gasp filled the room and I clamp my hands on Danny's biceps.

He went slow and started to speed up a little as I moaned and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes Andy" he slowed down.

"Fuck!."

"Open your eyes Andy."

I opened my eyes and they stared directly into Danny's.

Danny smiled while he kissed my lips as he sped up.

He slowed down again and I started to whimper.

He pulled out with his tip teasing my clit. He opened my legs wider and slammed right into me again. Penetrating me deeper, I felt his thrusts hit my stomach.

I grabbed a fistful of the sheets as I moaned out by the new position. I felt so close to my orgasm it was building up in my lower stomach and I wanted to release.

"Fuck!" I gripped tighter.

"Shit!" He moaned.

"Danny I'm gonna cum fuck!."

Danny went faster and harder before saying,"Let...it...go" his words sent me over the edge and I went to cloud nine as moans came tumbling from my mouth and out my lips.

Danny released after me and I arched my back off the bed in ecstasy.

Danny pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to me, panting as sweat beaded down his forehead.

"Shit that was hot" he chuckled while he looked at me. I turned to face him and I traced the tattoos on his chest and sides.

"Can I do you?."

"I thought you wanted to sit this one out?."

"No baby, come on please? You make me feel good, let me do you."