|26. Panic|

^Andrea's Outfit, ignore the backpack, glasses and phone case^

!MATURE!(A little)

I stripped out of my clothes and my eyes widened when I felt a hand cover my mouth and pull me closer to the unknown persons body.

I bit the unknown persons hand hard and he quickly let go. I turn around to see Rowan holding his pained hand.

"What the hell Rowan?!" I turn on the light and he sits on my bed, still holding his hand. I go into my closet and put on a over sized shirt, covering my underwear with the hems.

"I wanted to surprise you" He chuckled a little. I sit next to him and look at his hand.

"And a knock at the door wouldn't have been better?" I chuckle kissing his hand.

"Lesson learned" He smiled at me.

Rowan scooted closer to me and smiled when he leaned in and kissed my neck.

"I don't think surprising me was the only thing on your mind."

He pulls away from my neck and go to my lips. Rowan pulls me over to him and places me on his lap so I'm straddling. My hands go to his hair as we kiss and his hands are placed on my hips, slowly making his way up to my shirt.

His tongue slips into my mouth and we fought, he won of course. His hands went up my shirt and underneath my bra, cupping my breasts, making me moan.

He smiles into the kiss and my hands moves away from his hair to his jeans, I unbuckle his belt and pull down his zipper. I slip my hand into the front of his boxers and he gasped, I slowly stroked it.

His hands came out of my bra and he placed me back on the bed, my hand going out of his boxers while he hovered above me after he placed my head against the pillow.

I pull away from his kiss, we are both out of breath.

"I'm tired" I play with his hair and he nodded his head as he laid next to me. I cuddle into him and I gazed into his eyes.

"You ready for the alliance tommorow?" He asked.

"Yea, let's just hope it doesn't turn into a blood bath" I said.

"Don't worry, it will all be under control" He smiled.

"I love you Rowan" Whoa, what the hell?

He looked at me and kissed me passionately, he pulled away. "I love you too Andrea." That's a relief.

We both fall asleep in each others arms. Let's hope this alliance goes through well without a dead body.
_____________
Morning(Thursday)

I wake up and when I open my eyes to hopefully see Rowan next to me, I am disappointed to see a empty space next to me. I stretch and walk over to my closet to change but not before I see a note on my nightstand.

"Think of this as payback for leaving me in the morning at my place;) Love you babe, see you at school

Love,
You know who;)"

I smile at the note and throw it away. Cheesy motherfucker.

I then walk to my closet and change into my clothes for the day. I brushed my hair out and left it down before putting the beanie on my head. I brushed my teeth and put on my converse on my way downstairs.

"Skylar! Eric! You ready?!" I yell from downstairs in the living room grabbing my keys.

Skylar runs down the stairs and she's shaking.