|36. Bullet Wounds|

^Andrea's school outfit^

I wake up in the morning to go train. I change into something comfortable like joggers and a shirt, making my way downstairs to the training room, I start to train by practicing my kicks.

I grunt out in pain as my foot was almost in the air, making it's way to the dummy. I fall to the floor holding my calf wound.

I stop holding it and try to get back up.

I make more attempts to train and fight but each one ends with me on the floor holding the wound that hurts the most.

I eventually give up while I'm angry as fuck. I walk upstairs to my bedroom and start to pace.

I was so mad, I punched the wall with my right hand after balling it up into a fist.

My knuckles start to bleed and I honestly didn't care because I felt useless. Who knew just by getting shot means you can't do shit?

I go into my bathroom and grabbed gauze and proxide. I clean the wound and then wrap guaze around my knuckles and hand.

I look at the time and I sigh when it's 6:12am. I quickly get dressed, brush my teeth, curl my hair and do my make up before leaving the house and getting into my new car Greg had to buy me.

 I quickly get dressed, brush my teeth, curl my hair and do my make up before leaving the house and getting into my new car Greg had to buy me

^Andrea's new car, Kayla^

After getting into the car, I drive off. On my way to school. I just couldn't wait until this day was over.
_____________
School

I park my car and get out while Rowan is making his way towards me.

"What the hell happened to your hand?" He grabbed it and began to examine it.

I pull my hand back. "Nothing" I kiss his lips quickly and walk away.

I already know Rowan is not going to give up on the subject. It's not like he ever does. He's bound to find out, even if I don't want to tell him, he will make me.

I make my way into the school and go to my locker to grab my books. When I'm done grabbing my books, I close my locker and turn around to lean against it.

I see Rowan come in through the doors while everyone is having conversations with their friends or walking to their lockers.

Rowan walks past me, grabbing my hand in the process as he made his way to the girls bathroom.

As soon as we were in there, we see two girls doing their make up and talking about their boy problems.

"Excuse me but can you both please leave the bathroom?" He politely asked.