|39. Night At Rowan's|

School

I park in the school parking lot to see other students walking in with their gowns on. I get out of my car with Skylar before the boys arrive and park in the empty space beside my car.

Me and Skylar grabbed our gowns from the back and put them on as the boys stepped out of the car.

The boys were taking to long putting on their gowns.

"Me and Skylar are going to go wait inside for you all, slowpokes" I hook my arm around Skylar's and we walk in before I locked my car.

As we walk in, I see parents smiling happily at their kids in the chairs in front of the stage. I start to become sad because my father is dead and he's not here to see me graduate.

"Andrea, I know that look on your face and it's going to be okay, he may not be here but he's still in your heart" she smiled as I look at her.

"Thanks Skylar" I smile and feel a arm being wrapped around my shoulder.

I expect it to be Rowan but it's Peter.

"Ready for college honey buns?" He looked at me with a smile while I crossed my arms, looking at parents take pictures of the students.

"You shouldn't be talking to me Pete."

"Why? Is it because of lover boy? Does he know about us honey buns?."

"Call me that fucking nickname again and your ass is going to be on the ground in five seconds" I glare.

"Fiesty little-."

I glare at him and he chuckled.

"But you should leave before lover boy gets your ass."

"I'm not scared of that little fool, not everyone should be scared of Rowan Oliver, Viper gangleader" He rolled his eyes.

"Why aren't you?."

He leans in to whisper in my ear.

"People like to act bigger then they are, they hide behind this big fat meanie because they are scared to show their true selves."

"Which is?" I ask.

"A softie hiding behind his own shadow" He said. "I'll see you later honey buns" He winked and walked away to find his seat.

I start to think to myself.

"Hey!" Skylar grabbed my hand and I jumped.

"Holy shit Skylar!" I said.

"Come on, let's find our seats" she says and I stop her to look for Rowan.

After a couple of minutes of looking for him, I spot him talking to his so called friend. His boys spot me and make their way over to me while I glare at Rowan.

His friend is way to close to him and I've had it, I think I should go introduce myself.

I make my way over there and freeze in my spot when the bitches lips are on his. The boys turn around and look at Rowan to see the connecting lips.

Rowan pulls away and looks at me.

I roll my eyes and Skylar pulls me with her to our seats.

I sit down and try to avoid Rowan making his way over to me for some bullshit reason he has.

"Andrea, I-" He starts and his boys decide to shut their mouths and sit down.

"Just sit down boss" Austin said.

Rowan sighed and sat down next to me which I stood up and switched seats with Skylar.

Soon enough, the graduation ceremony started.
_____________
After the graduation...