|56. Wedding|

^How Rowan feels about Andrea^

Three weeks later

Saturday afternoon

It's been three weeks since Rowan actually got down on one knee and purposed to me with a beautiful diamond ring. But since then, we started to plan the wedding out piece by piece, guests, flowers, his parts and my part like the flowergirls, bridemaids and dresses.

Rowan and I decided to get married before the baby is born so it would be alot easier for the both of us and to get it over with before I'm all big and being a giant bitch.

My dress and his tux along with the best man tuxs so it was pretty busy for the past three weeks.

And as of right now, today's the day I'm offically Mrs. Oliver.

I'm nervous but at the same time excited because I finally get to see Rowan. I haven't seen him since last Saturday only because we were both so busy with everything we didn't have time to see each other, we couldn't even text or call each other because of the stress of it all.

But here I am, standing in front of the mirror with my short dress on and the clean white heels that hurt my feet like hell. All I really was waiting on is my hair and for the wedding to finally start.

"And done!" Carla says putting the finishing touches on my hair.

I look at it and I loved it.

"Thank you Carla" I said and she gave me a smile.

"No problem, if there's one thing I know about Rowan, it's he loves how good a women looks" she smiles at me.

"Thanks" I smile at her and Greg comes in the room along with Eric and Leo with their eyes closed.

"Everyone descent?" Leo says and Carla quickly leaves the room since the wedding is about to start.

"Yeah" I answer and they open their eyes.

"Wow...you look beautiful" Eric says and I smile, looking down at my dress.

"Thank you" I look at him.

Eric winks and Greg quickly walks over to me, giving me his arm.

I hear the music start to play and three of my bridesmaids fix themselves. The flowergirl leaves out first and she's one of my bridesmaids daughter.

After she walks out, my bridesmaids walk out with their flowers and Eric hands me my flowers from the counter.

I thank him and loop my arm with Greg's before we both walk out.

As soon as I walk out, I see Rowan smiling at me along with the three man whores all dressed in their tuxs.

Everyone me and Greg pass by have smiles and mouths 'congratulations' and I mouthed back a 'thank you'. I feel myself getting nervous but then Greg whispered in my ear as we slowly walked down the aisle.

Eric, and Leo sit in their seats.

"Your father would be so proud of you boss" Greg smiled and I look at him.