|44. Positive|

Rowan's New House

After we left the mall, I go home with the boys angry as fuck. I can't imagine other boys touching my Andy. I just couldn't.

I go to the fridge and grab a beer for all of us. We pop the cap open and drink before someone final decided to speak about the subject I didn't want to think about, at all.

"Andy isn't going to move on that quick boss. She's not ready" Carson says and the boys glare at him and motioned to him to shut the fuck up.

I look at him and I glare.

"Carson, I don't think you understand shit anymore. Andrea isn't going to start a relationship because her way of moving on is sleeping and fucking other men!."

"Boss, you can't get mad. You did cheat on her with your old fuck buddy" Austin said.

"Yeah boss, you just need to accept the fact she wants to move on and doing what she use to do is one of them" Tony said. I hate how he's always trying to be so logical.

"That's the thing. I don't want her to move on, Andrea Michael's is mine and mine only which means no one is allowed to fuck her or touch her."

"You plan on getting her back?" Austin asked.

"I'm the dumbass that cheated and it's not that I think I deserve a second chance, but what's going to stop me from at least trying?" I ask them.

"You broke her heart, this is the second time she caught her boyfriend fucking some whore" Tony says proving all of their points.

"I can't just let her go, I love her."

They look at me with a small glare.

"If you loved her you would of never fucked Diane. Andrea made you happy and sweet but you just had to fuck that up. She does nothing wrong in the relationship, she's loyal, and fully committed but I guess since you're a asshole and it was your first relationship, you just had to take the chance to fuck it up right?" Carson snapped.

"Carson! Don't talk to him like that, he's still the boss and your friend."

"He's right. I am the asshole that cheated on my beautiful and loyal girlfriend with my old fuck buddy. I'm the dumbass but I'm not the type of asshole to just let her go like that without letting her know how much I love her and telling her how much of a fucking dumbass I was to her, and how she doesn't deserve it but is wondering if I can have one last chance to make it right."

"I love Andrea Michael's, she is mine and no one else's, I will kill anyone that touches or harms her in any way, and I will make sure I get her back because she is the one that got away. One of my biggest mistakes was cheating on her and breaking my promise. But I'm going to get her back because I love Andrea."

"That's all we needed to hear, so what's the plan?" Austin asked.

I roll my eyes and take another large sip of my beer, almost being finished with it.

"Well, it's-" there was a knock at the door and we all pull out our guns before carefully walking over to the door.

Carson opens the door slowly with his gun barrel pointing behind the door. Diane was standing there looking at Carson.

"Where is Rowan?" She asked.

"What business do you have with him? If it's not important, get the fuck off the property bitch" He continued.

"I'm serious Carson, let me talk to Rowan" she says practically begging to see me.

Carson looked at me and I nodded my head, already unsure about inviting her in.

She walks in and sees me pointing my gun at her.

"Put your gun down Rowan, I'm unarmed" she shows me her waist band, her pockets and the insides of her socks.

I put my gun down. "How did you find me?" I asked.

"You're joking right? Rowan I don't know if you noticed but I'm great at tracking people down."

"Good for you, now what the fuck did you want?" I glare.

"Let me help you get Andrea back" she says.

"No, leave Andy alone" I said finally.

"But Rowan-."

"But nothing Diane! Leave her the fuck alone! I lost her because I fucked you! I don't want your help and I definitely don't need it."

"That is why I'm trying to help you! You were happy and in love but I fucked it up. When I first met Andrea at the party, I thought she was a total bitch but she's special."

"Oh and why is that?."

"Because she's in love with you, she loves you completely. She doesn't love you just because you're a gang leader, she doesn't get all flirty when she sees the Vipers somewhere-."

"What are you trying to say Diane?."

She sighed.

"I'm trying to say if you really want your Andy back, you need to fight for her because, a girl special and beautiful like her isn't a everyday thing. She's sweet, beautiful and she's actually in love with you, and I think you should fight for her and get her back because she's pretty special" she finishes.

The boys look at me.

"She's right" Carson says.

"If you don't like my plan to get her back then at least hear me out."

I look at her and then the boys before finally saying. "Fine, what's your plan?."

"I-" she starts but then my phone started to ring. I pull my phone out of my back pocket to see the caller ID.

Caller ID: Andy Baby

I slide the green phone thing across the screen and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I ask.

"I'm not your baby anymore Rowan, stop calling me that."

"You're always going to be my baby so quit complaining."

"Fine, can I speak to the boys real quick?" She asked me.

"About what?" I ask concerned. "Are you okay?."

"Yes Rowan, I'm fine I just need to speak to the boys about something important."

"Alright then, hold on a sec" I said.

I give the phone to Austin and he held it up to his ear.

He listens to what Andrea is saying and hangs up, giving me back my phone before him and the boys leave.

"Where are you boys going?" I ask them.

"Andrea needs help with something real quick, we will be back soon, call us if you need anything boss."

They leave and Diane then starts to discuss her plan.
_____________
Andrea's POV

Home

"Hey Andrea, what's up?" Austin asked and I start to explain.

"Are you, Tony, and Carson busy right now with anything?" I ask them hoping they weren't.

"No, why? Are you okay?" He asked a little more concerned.

"I'm fine Austin, just come over with the boys but don't bring Rowan, please hurry."

I hang up after I hear Austin say okay and I look at the small test that read positive.
_____________
1,214 Words