|25. Attack|

School has finally ended and I am driving home with both Eric and Skylar. The whole time I'm driving I start to think about what Pete said before and why my uncle is here in California.

I mean, after what happened I wouldn't think he was allowed to ever contact us again...
_____________
Flashback

I walk into the house to hear shouts.

"How dare you!" I hear my dad shout.

"What's going on?" They stop and look at me with angry expressions on their faces.

"Go to your room!" My dad says.

"What the hell did I do?!."

"It's not what you did" my dad replies looking over at my uncle. He then looks back to me. "Now go!."

"No! Not until I know what the hell is going on!" I look at my father then my uncle.

My uncle looks like he's going to say something but my father shoots him a glare.

"Don't you fucking speak to her!" He yells.

"Dad!."

"What?!."

"What the hell is going on?!."

"I'll tell you as soon as I get this scum out of my house" My dad replies looking back to my uncle.

"No! Right now!" I glare at my father.

He sighs.

"Your uncle.." He spits out, "betrayed us!."

"What do you mean?."

"I mean just that. He told..."

"You have no proof!" My uncle interrupts.

"What did you do David?!."

"Nothing!" He insists.

"Tell me!."

"I didn't do anything!" He shouts back.

"Don't lie! And don't talk to my daughter like that!" My dad yells.

"Tell me what the fuck you did!."

"I didn-" I cut him off from finishing.

"Tell me the truth. Stop spouting bullshit!" I shout storming towards him.

"Tell her!" My dad shouts.

"Fine!" He glared at my dad and then looked at me. "I may have spread a small rumor that the batch we just sold was...bad" He looked at me with a smirk.

"You fucking idiot!" I yell.

"I was stupid. I get it" He admits.

"When are you not stupid?! You are no longer apart of this gang, get the fuck out!" I glare at my uncle.

"You're not leader yet. You can't kick me out" He says smugly.

"Your right, I'm not" I look at him and then my dad. "Dad?."

My dad grins.

"I'm your brother!" My uncle shouts.

"And your also a traitor!" He grinned.