|43. Breakup|

^Andrea's Outfit, ignore the backpack^

Graveyard

I soon find myself in front of my dead father's grave late at night. I take off my heels and place them next to me as I sit down, not caring if I get this dress dirty or wrinkled.

I bring my knees up to my chest and place my head in the gap to sob quietly. I need my father, why am I so stupid? My father's death is my fault. I'm the dumbass for taking Danny back.

I wrap my arms around myself as I cry quietly which soon turns into sobs.

Rowan Oliver, you broke your promise along with my heart, rot in hell asshole.

I hear someone walking towards me and it's the last person I want to see.

"Andy-" He starts.

"Fuck off Rowan Oliver! I fucking hate you! I fucking hate you! Do you hear me?! I hate you! You broke your promise and my heart!" I lift my head to look at him and yell with tears in my eyes.

He comes closer to me and I can see the hurt in his eyes.

I try to walk away but Rowan grabbed my arm bringing me right back to him.

He whispered in my ear as I try to get his hands off of me.

"Baby I'm sorry" He whispered and I get out of his grasp finally only crying harder.

"Don't touch me Rowan! I'm not yours anymore! Please don't touch me" I hug myself. "Not after you touched her and fucked her!."

"I wasn't thinking baby, please..." He walks closer to me again, I shake my head no and quickly grab my shoes.

"Don't ever talk to me again Rowan, just stay away from me" I said before walking off, going home.
_____________
Tuesday(3 Days Later)

My uncle unfortunately went into hiding, I don't know why but it's driving me insane. If I can't find him, then I can't kill him to stop him from killing me and taking my gang.

As of right now, I was with Skylar, and Eric at the mall just window shopping, getting new outfits and things like that.

Eric was finally released from the hospital on Sunday and it was good to have him back. We have that overprotective asshole back to protect us from boys breaking our hearts.

We were walking around and eventually came to rest on the bench by the water fountain. Me and Skylar sit there and socialize while Eric still windowed shop.

"How you holding up?" She asked me and I give her a small smile

"Still heartbroken but fine, thank you."

"There will be plenty of fish in the sea Andy, you just gotta find the right one."

"I honestly thought I did" I said and lose my smile.

Skylar doesn't say anything but gives me a hug.

"He's staring at you Andy" she says and pulls away while I look at her.

"Who?" I look at where she's pointing and it's Rowan along with the boys.

We make eye contact and it's been about three minutes. I soon feel tears coming and I shake my head while getting up and walking to the nearest bathroom.

"Andy wait!" Rowan says but I ignore him.

When I enter the bathroom, I see no one is here and it's quiet so I lean against the wall.

My eyes widened and I run into a stall, vomiting alot.

I flush the toilet and walk to the sink, washing my hands.