|58. Business|

^Andrea's Outfit^

Morning

I wake up in the morning to see Rowan pulling on his pants. He buckles his pants and grabs a shirt from his dresser before I finally speak.

"Babe, where are you going?" I ask him and sit up a little.

His attention snapped over to me and he froze.

"Oh hey baby, I just..uh-" I look at him and I see his gun in his pocket.

"Are you going to go deal with your gang?" I sit up more and he pulled his shirt over his head.

He let's out a breath and he looks back at me. "Yes, I'm going to go deal with the Vipers-."

"Rowan, you're on your honeymoon for fucksake!-."

"I understand that but it's important Andy-."

"More important then me?" I ask him and he grabbed his keys from the dresser.

"Of course not but it's something I have to deal with, I'll make it up to you later alright" he says and he walks over to me to kiss my lips.

I turn my head away from him and he sighed. He kisses my cheek. "I'll make it up to you, I promise" he says and then leaves.

I hear the front door shut downstairs.

Unfucking believable.

I get up from the bed and start to make it before going to the closet to get dressed.

I changed and I start to look for my car keys since I had no fucking idea where they were. I had my phone in my back pocket, all I need is my keys.

I pull out my phone to text Rowan.

"Where are my keys?" I said.

"Why?."

"Don't worry about it, where are they?" I ask.

"I'm sorry I left alright? But it's important Andy."

"I don't care if it's important Rowan, this is suppose to be a break from the gangs for the both of us and look where you are right now."

"I understand that but it's important alright."

"More important then your wife, I get it. Where are my keys Rowan?."

"My gang isn't important as you are babe, it's just something I got to deal with okay?."

"Whatever. If you want to be with your gang 24/7 then how about you make your gang your wife. Now where are my keys Rowan."

"I'm not gonna be here 24/7 Andy, just something I have to deal with."

"Keys Rowan!."

"There on the hook. Downstairs next to the front door."

After he says that, I don't reply. I jog down the stairs and grab my keys off the hook like I'm in a hurry.

I see I have a key to the house on my car keys and I lock the door before getting into my car and driving off.
_____________
Andrea's Old House

I knock on the door and it swings open. Two guns were pointed at me by two different people.

"Shoot me boys" I said to Greg and Eric.

They smile at me and open the door wider to give me a hug.

After closing the door and pulling away from the hug, they look at me confused.

"Aren't you suppose to be on your honeymoon with Rowan?" Eric asked me.

"Yes but Rowan decided to be a dick and go deal with his business while I'm at home alone so I thought I should come over and drop by."

"At home alone? He bought you a house?" Greg asked and I nod my head.

"Yeah, it was a surprise for and we now live together" I pull my phone out of my pocket to check the time and then put it away.

"That's great. Would of been sooner or later so why not after the wedding?" Greg smiled and I nod my head.

"Training time boys" I said and they both smile. We go downstairs and I see Leo, TJ, Jake and Jasper downstairs training.

They smile at me and we all start to train together like old times.
_____________
Rowan's POV

Rowan's Old House

When Andrea didn't reply, I let out a sigh. I knew she was pissed off about me being with the boys and not with her on our honeymoon but this couldn't wait until the end of this week.

"I know you're on your honeymoon with Andrea but we needed to show you this" Billy says pointing to the computer screen showing a blurry figure.

"Who is that?."

"It's Peter, you told us to track Peter down and we have some of his recent whereabouts but he's been everywhere" Bennet says and I look at the screen as it starts to play the video.

Pete starts talking to one of my men because he's undercover and before everything goes down, Peter pulled a gun out and shot him. I grip onto the chair to control my rage.

"That asshole!-" I said and Patrick speaks.

"He's not done" Patrick says and we make eye contact before we both look back at the computer screen.

Pete ripped off a piece of card board from the wall and pulls a sharpie out from his jacket pocket.

He writes something and turns it over to the camera for us to see as he smiled.

"Hey lover boy, she moaned out my name and begged for more. She fucking loved it" he wrote and I read while he smiled widely.

He dropped the board on the rocks and he formed his hand in a 'O' and lowered it to his private part before making it go side to side like he was thrusting.

He smiled and walked away from the camera. The video ended and I started to chuckle.

"I want that fucking piece of shit found and I want him alive. Find him" I demand and they nod.

"We will but go home and spend time with your wife boss, we will handle this. Just go enjoy your honeymoon" Carson says and I look at him.

"Go boss, we have it all under control" Tony says and I look at my wedding ring.

"Fine" I said lowly and pull my keys out from my back pocket.

I leave the house and walk to my car, turning on the engine and driving off, going home.
_____________
1,044 Words