|22. Dearest Uncle|

^Andrea's school outfit^

I wake up the next morning to find Rowan is still asleep. I gently take his arm off me, trying not to wake him.

I rubbed my eyes and walk over to the door, I open it and walk out closing the door behind me and going downstairs to see all three boys talking. They all turn there attention to me when Carson looks at me first.

They all give me smirks while I fix my hair.

"Nothing happened perves."

"Are you sure? I heard a few moans" Austin chuckled with the other two.

"Maybe that was your bitch" I shot back and the other two laughed harder and Austin glared at me.

"Are we cool?" Carson asked.

"Yeah we cool, anyway I really need to go but I will see you all at school" I walk over to the door and open it before walking out.

"Bye man whores!" They smile at me and I close the door before walking to Roxy and getting in.

I start the car and close my door. I smile when I think about the kiss with Rowan before driving back home.
_____________
Rowan's POV

I wake up and started to panick when I didn't see Andrea next to me. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.

"There's our knight and shinning armor" Tony fluttered his eyes for effect.

"Where is Andrea?."

"She left five minutes ago...what's wrong?" Tony asked.

"Did she say anything?."

"All she said was 'I will see all of you at school' and called us man whores again" he smiled.

I run my hands through my hair.

"What's going on?" Carson asked.

"I just can't lose her..I just got her" they all smile at me.

"And you won't, just dont...fuck up" Austin patted my shoulder and went upstairs to get ready for school and so did Carson and Tony. I did the same.
_____________
Andrea's POV

After I left Rowan's I went upstairs to my bedroom and laid in my bed.

I close my eyes as soon as my head hit the pillow and my alarm started to ring so my eyes shot open.

I get dressed and brushed my hair and teeth. I look at my arm tattoos for some reason. I leave my room with my bag over my shoulder and walk downstairs, the house is quiet because not everyone is up yet.

"Skylar! Eric! Get the fuck up!" I yell from the kitchen.

"I'll be there in a second!" Eric yelled opening his door and shutting it.

A couple minutes later Skylar and Eric came downstairs with there bags and were dressed for school.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake you up Andrea."

"It's okay, I need to talk you both right now."

"About?" Eric asked.

"Since Rowan didn't kill my father and Danny did, we need to form an alliance with them..." I said.

"And?" Skylar asked.

"I kissed him..."

"What? When?!" Eric said.

"Last night, I fell asleep and then woke up, I really needed to apologize to Rowan before he blows up my car."

"Are you...together now?" Eric asked.