Falling down

Allie

What the fuck was that? It slowed me down and I focused on the noise. Fuck! I covered my ears and fell on my knees. I fall down and the world gets slower and the noise gets louder something is telling me to run, run go run now. I pick my self up a. Take off running and I hear noises around me. "STOP!" I hear someone yell." I can't I don't know how." I keep going and I run into the trees, the bushes and water. I stop. Bam! "God your fast." He was breathing heavily and I smiled." Is a girl to fast for ya?" I stand there and stare at him." I just wanna help." I stare hard at him." What makes you think U can help you I don't know who you are or even what you are?" I look him up and down. I catch myself checking him out and I make eye contact with him." What!" He smiles and I look away. I stand there awkwardly like what's gonna happen now? "Alright fine I will start my name is Allie I don't know what I am I just woke up with them when I was little and for some reason I walked towards you and I couldn't stop I just kept going until something hit me and I fell after that I don't remember a thing." I looked down and back up to see him staring at me." Well Allie I'm Scott and I'm here to help but I think I know what you are but first you have to trust me." He puts his hands out and I look at him." What is this?" I look at him funny. " it's a hand shake your supposed too shake it so I know you trust me." He smiled and I watched his hand." And if I don't?" He chuckled and stares at me." You can stay out here and figure out who you are and possibly get killed." I looked up at the trees." What you think I can't protect myself?" I kind took it as like he just didn't want me out here I don't know what I am but I can probably figure out who I am. "Nope but I'm saying if you wanna learn how to control yourself when it's dark out and not kill anyone then you can come with me and I will teach you." His hand still out there I touched it." I trust you don't ruin it for me." I shook it and he smiled showing dimples. "Let's get home then huh?" I nodded and he still had my hand. I didn't mind I liked it I'm not sure why but it made me feel warm. I've never felt like this.