Traning pt2

Scott
We were outside and I was teaching her how to control her anger and how to show the glow of her eyes when needed. "Alright Allie just focus on your noise." She looked at me like I spoke Spanish." Like focus on my voice get angry think of something  that makes you mad." She laughed and stood there." You make it sound easy." She smiled and stood there. I noticed her eyes and then the nails.  Then I focused on her teeth. The vampire teeth. Never scared me ever but I found it interesting. "Scott how do u stop." I shook my head and looked at her." Think of something that makes you happy and then focus on that when you get upset or angry at something or someone." She was completely turned. Her eyes were a bright blue, her hair curled which I wondered why. "Scott u can't." She fell and I got on my knees. "Focus on something." As I spoke I saw everything go but her eyes." Blink Allie." She didn't look at me and it worries me. I lifted her chin up to look at me and there was a read that came down her cheek." Allie are you ok?" She  looked away and nodded. Well this is well I don't know really." Can we go back in cold and need a shower." She got up and started walking. I walked behind her and wondered what I did? Did I make her mad?