Walking alone

Allie
I took a walk in the garden in there back yard. I needed alone time to think about last night. To be honest it kinda scared me when he told me to turn into something that I don't know he said something about me being a vampire howl wolf something like that. It just is all confusing and I take it in all at once. I kept walking and walked on a bridge and watched the water fall splash and fall. I sighed and I closed my eyes. My brain won't stop thinking about the night he was in the bathroom and the time when I turned I couldn't focus on anything but his voice and my dad. My dad was the one who left me behind and my family. I got I guess you can say talent from him my eyes from him and the howling from him. My parents lived in a place where vampire and wolfs aren't suppose to love each other. But my dad loved my mom and well when they ran away they fell in love and me and my older brother was born. My brother he left with my dad. I was only about six so really I'm not sure. Something is keeping me from falling in love with Scott. I've only known him for at least two weeks and i can't like him can I? I just stand there and my brain starts pounding and my heart flutters. I walk away from the bridge and kept walking. Maybe I will find something to get away to or to get my mind off of things. Scott Scott keeps whispering in my ear.  I walk to the point where I just slam down and pull my knees up to my chest. I cry and cry. Why I'm not sure anymore. "Scott." I whisper and I look around and I find that I'm lost." Scott." I say again.