Winning a race

Alice
My head was pounding my feet were killing me and we still had a block to go. I sighed and mumbled under my breath. "Stupid feet, stupid walk, stupid me." I sighed and Scott looked back at me. "What?" I tried to pull off a fake laugh but I think it worked." You alright back there slow poke." I stopped and looked at him." Me slow?" He chuckled and stopped and walked back to me." Yea slow poke." He got closer to the point I could get a good look at his eyes. I couldn't help but stare at his eyes." Uh yea slow poke." I poked him making me look like an idiot. Good job Alice." Alight fine how about we race, we could train on running." Scott smiled and I thought for a second." Sure but if I win don't cry." I said and winked." What happens if I win?" Scott spike and smiled. I hate that smile. "Alright on three we run." We lined next to each other and we placed are feet down." THREE." I took off and laughed as I ran. I looked behind me to see him running after me. When I ran the wind felt wonderful threw my ears and my hair. The wind blew threw and I loved to run. The way the wind ran threw me gave me goosebumps. "Come one catch me if you can." I yelled and herd him pick up his pace. I kept running and saw the house. Now just a little more. I kept going and then bam! "Whoop whoop Alice wins again!" I yell but there was no one to yell to." Scott?" I walked over to the side where we came from "Scott!" I yelled again. Shit what now. "ALICE!" Scott jumped in front of me and I screamed like a little girl. He laughed and I stood there. Not funny. "You scared the shit out of me." I tried to keep my self from smiling and he noticed." Oh yea?" He smiled showing his dimple. Wow. I shook my head and looked away. "Alice."  He stepped closer and I stood there. Dammit he was good.