Hearing whispers

Scott
"What?!?" I yell and sit up. I look around and cover my ears. What hell is that noise. I get up and open my door. Nothing. I open my bathroom door. Nothing. I stand there feeling like an idiot. Maybe it was just a dream. I sit down and go to lay back down. I'm hearing whispers and there getting louder and louder. Scott Scott they whispered. My heart pounds and my chest hurts my head beats faster and faster. I slip on my pants and shoes and walk outside. The whispers got louder and louder. I took a deep breath breath and let my feet carry me away. I'm not sure what time it is I just left. It was like I didn't have control over my body it just took off. I kept running farther and farther from home. I'm not sure where u was heading. My body came to an edge of a cliff but it kept going. I ran and jumped and closed my eyes. Once I landed the whispers got louder and louder. I covered my ears but it didn't help they got louder. Alice Alice. I herd it say." What?" I yelled. "Stop." I yelled harder. I fumbled and tripped and hit something hard. M eyes went blurry and I saw Alice. She was laying there asleep. I tried to move but couldn't . I laid there. Helpless." Alice." I whispered and then saw nothing.