The circle

Allie
As I opened my eyes I saw the end of the earth. The trees were all lined up and the sky couldn't be bluer. "Isn't it lovely?" I smiled and moved in a circle. This was amazing I couldn't believe it." So like when did you figure this little spot of yours out?" I asked. He was sitting down and I joined him. "Well when my parents were together and they would fight I would come up here and watch the stars or come up here if it wasn't to hot and just stare into space and think." Well this got deep. I looked at him and focused on his muscles and his eyes and face. "Stare much?" I jumped and looked away to where he couldn't see me blush. "Just thought I uh well saw something." He looked at me and made that face." Don't look at me like that." I laughed." Like what." He moved closer and my heart was pounding." Like I'm interesting or something." I looked at my feet and didn't look back. I've never really really fell in love with someone before or anyone. Guys are hard to find in a little picky about guys. I just looked away I just couldn't. My mind told me to look away but my heart was crying out. "Scott I'm home." He jumped and put his hand out." Come on we can't let her know we're up here and we need to train." I nodded and grabbed his hand. Here are the butterflies.