Glowing eyes

Scotts pov
"Mom we have to help her we can't go anywhere with out her." I open the door and to see she isn't there." Uh mom we have a problem." I walk into the room to see things moved and the window open." Scott she isn't human anything that can run or move fast and quiet isn't human." I walked over to see a watch on the floor she had this on her." Mom she will be back look." We saw this watch that she had on her wrist but there were circles around it. I touched them and my eyes went red. "Did you see that?" I stood up and looked at the window." See what?" I take off walking toward the front door." Scott what!" I stop and look at her." She isn't a wolf she isn't once of us but we can't let her be alone someone is after her we need to find her." I walk out and start moving. I gotta find her as fast as possible." Scott your gonna need help let me help you." My mom stood next to me and we take off running to where we may think where she is. "Scott you have to yell you have to howl to find her if it's loud enough she will respond to you not out loud but she will stop and speak to you in her head howl for her." I stopped running and placed my foot down. "I don't even know her name how can I locate her." I said outside."Use her looks honey use what you saw." My mom stepped back and I formed. Now all it took was the howl and the looks.