Getting ready

Alice
As I slip the dress on I go to look into the mirror. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Come on Alice you can't look that bad. I open my eyes to a girl I've never seen before. My eyes whined and my heart fluttered. "Wow."Was all that came out of my mouth. I stood there staring at every bit of my dress. This dress was just there I was second guessing and wanting to putt it back but I love it so much I can't take it off the way it hugged me, the way it curved on my body. I just loved it so much. I did a twirl in it and giggled. I've never felt so girly. I walk out and stand there. Wait a second if I want to look nice what Items can I use. I got to thinking maybe Scott mom could help. I doubt it. I sigh and sit down. I go threw the draws and find a comb. Not the best looking one but I used it anyway. After I brush it I put my hands threw it. My hair was soft but also very thick. I never know what gene is from what parent. I also think about things would be for me if I loved a normal life. Like a girls mom taking pictures of her first prom or first day of school. I sigh and sit down. Alice stop you have to be happy for Scott and for yourself. I loop around my room and flop down on my bed. I turn my head to see a radio. I walk over to it and turn it on. People start to sing and I Like it so much I start to sing along well try to anyway and also dance. I put my flip flops on and dance around the room. Whoever was singing is amazing and my new radio crush.

ARE PHOTOS BETTER OR DO YOU PREFER MUSIC VIDEOS TO LISTEN TO WHILE READING?