Clouds

Scott
I tried moving but it was useless. I'm not sure what is going on. I moved my head to see Alice laying there. I saw bright fluffs and they were bright. I think I hit my head pretty hard. I managed to use my arms and the strength I had to move my up the side of a tree and stand up and lean against it. "Alice." My I try moving closer but I can't." Scott." I hear I look everywhere and I see a light. "Scott closer."  I was holding myself on tree after tree. "Scott closer." I kept moving but I fell I can't go I'm to weak." Scott." I look up to see a shadow and it was light." Scott save Alice, Scott save Alice keep her safe from my group keep aloe safe." It kept repeating Alice name and it kept whispering safe safe. Ok I'm really wondering what I hit my head on. I lean myself against the tree and stare at the shadow." Who are you?" I whispered. "Someone special to Alice." What the fuck is going on, normal people hit there head and get up. "Where am I?" I look around where there was just trees and me and Alice." Your in her dream her head." I looked around and saw things." Is that me?" It was a image of us training and her the way she looked at me and I didn't see it. I saw the night I was in the bathroom and all the things I saw is what she is hiding from me? I was confused? "Scott these are things Alice fears and Scott you have to keep Alice safe away them." The shadow started fading and I was able to stand." Scott?" Alice said and I ran and helped her up. "Scott what happened." She looked at me while holding her head." Alice we have some talking to do first let's get to my mom." I helped her up and we walked back to the house. If my mom knows what is going on she has some talking to do.