Its him

Alice
I woke up in a really good mood for once. Something inside of me was different. I knew Scott was next to me last night maybe that was why. I turned around to see he was gone. I knew he was there because my pillow smelled like him. Yes it sounds weird but it was nice. I got up and slipped on some shorts converse and a crop top. As I walked down stairs I could hear whispering." Scott maybe you should tell her." I stopped and stood there. Tell  me what? " she's gonna find out where she came and she ain't gonna be happy." I herd Scott sigh." She won't be happy either way mom!" I hear a slam and stand there. Can't move. It's like something is blocking me to walk away. ." Oh hey Alice." He smiled but I didn't move. Tell me what? Where I came from? I know where I can from at least I think I do. " Alice you ok?"  I looked at him and stared into his eyes. "Alice?" I moved closer and saw my eyes. They turned green. What the fuck. Have they always done that. "Uh Alice your freaking me out." Scott moved backwards but I kept staring." My eyes Scott you see that." He nods and I sit there." It's green and red." For some reason I get a sick feeling. Holy shit. I stand up and I start to feel hot." Alice." I look but can't see Scott." Scott everything is blurry." He gets up and the last thing I see was his brown eyes. But I feel like this isn't the first time this had happened.