Shopping

Alice
As we walked around I didn't know what to say or do? I mean i don't have have any money I've been washing my clothes over and over again." So what style are you into?" Scotts mom picked a pair of jeans up and placed them around her arm." Uh girly but not to girly so maybe tom boyish, if that make sense." I looked away nervously and picked up a shirt. It said pizza on it an it came with leggings and around it was some jeans and shorts." How about you try these pants on and shirt, I will go pick you out some shirts." She handed me the clothes and I stood there. No one has ever tried to buy me clothes." Are you sure?" Scotts mom looked at me and smiled." Honey I'm more than sure." With that I walked off and tried these pants on. The first ones I tried were leggings they fight ok but a little baggy. I slipped some jeans on some where fine some where to small. One pair had a design on the back of them and those were so cute."hey I have some shirts for ya I'm gonna toss them over." I nodded and she slipped the shirts over the door. One was a panda bear and most of them were plain t shirts which was fine. After I was done I stepped and handed her the ones I didn't sit nor like." So are you all good?" I smiled bigger than ever. As we checked out this guy he kept looking at me. Like he wanted something. As we walked out he followed but once we got near the car he was gone. "I wanna say thank you so much for the clothes this means a lot to me you have no idea." A happy tear slipped out of my eyes as she hugged me and i hugged back. "Always welcome sweetie." If only my mom was like this.