On my mind

Scott
After they left I decided it would be good for me to go on a walk. I walked into are back yard and followed the path that I sometimes walk when I'm alone or wanna be alone. I garb my shoes and jacket just incase it rains or I get cold. I walk out and walk along the right side. I keep walking I don't know where I'm heading but I'm going somewhere. As I walk I here kids talking I here people laughing, sleeping. Sometimes hearing things from a far distant isn't very pleasant. I sigh and just keep waking. I pass a river, then rocks and walk down the rocks. The water I sit next to it and look up at the stars. "What is wrong with me?" I stare at them shinning down on me. Something is coming. Something is gonna happen I know I can feel it but my mail goal is to keep Alice safe. I can't let anyone get her. She makes me happy in a way I haven't been before. I can't let anything happen to her I just can't. I will try with all my strength to keep her close to me. I will try everything to keep her with me. Like the other night. Yes I remember it was the most perfect night ever. I haven't said anything because I don't know what to say about it. Did she like it? I'm not sure. But I didn't forget. I just wanna forget but I can't. I will never forget the moment I fell for her the moment I had her in my hands. The moment I found my true love.