Skills

Allie
"Alright just breath you got this Allie." He placed his hand on my shoulder. I focused on the wind and his voice. I whipped my hand out and those nails popped out." Awesome not put it away." I took a deep breath and I close my hand and they were done." Omg I did it omg." I jumped like a little girl and hugged Scott." Good job." He made eye contact with me but I pushed away." Alright lover boy next." He laughed." Alright we're start easy next it strength the stronger you are the more advantage you have." I nodded and I stood there." Wait who am I fighting?" Before you know it I was tacked to the ground. He pushed and I tried to push him off. I twisted and wrapped my legs around him and was able to push it off and away and when we twisted around I landed on top of him. I looked into his brown eyes. "Thought you were strong." I smiled and he smiled. "Alright kids come inside for drinks and food." Scotts mom yelled us in and I helped Scott up. I don't think Scott's mom liked me just yet I don't think she trust me but I can change that. "Hey Scott can I speak to you?" He nodded and looked at." Go in the kitchen and help yourself I will be in there in a second." He whispered in my ear and I nodded. I walked towards the kitchen and was watching his kid pictures go by as walked into the kitchen. I stopped when I saw one with his dad. He never spoke about neither of his parents. But I haven't meant his dad yet? Should I ask him? Nah, I walked into the kitchen and sat down and enjoyed the sandwiches his mom made.