Wanting her

Scott
"Scott." Alice looked at me. I was so close to touching my lips against hers. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I had a feeling she didn't want me to kiss her. "Scott we need to talk."  She looked away like she was hurt, did I do something to get? Did I hurt her? "Yes of course." She backed away but made eye contact with me. "Scott two nights ago you were in the bathroom, were you with someone in there?" She looked away and it seemed like she was scared of me." Alice there was no one in there I just wasn't feeling good." That was a lie but I wasn't ready to tell her the truth. "Scott please don't lie to me I herd u, I herd people, Scott when I went  for a walk today all I could hear was someone calling for me my name but I stopped because well I don't know then I fell like it was on purpose then after that I don't remember a thing you saw something didn't you?"  She looked at me and stepped closer." Scott there is something you need to know about me I got it from my dad, I know when your Lying and you were in my head Scott you don't think I saw it or felt it, you saw him Scott he called for you but still today I don't what I am or WHY YOU WONT TELL ANYTHING."  I can't tell her. She isn't ready for the truth." I'm just trying to keep you safe." I whispered." Bullshit, if you trusted me and trained me more and if I know who I am then I could take care of myself but I can't do that until you tell me the truth." She spat and stepped closer. "You were in my head Scott, you saw my father! Why won't you tell me what you saw and what he said!" A tear went down her cheek but I just stood there. I just stood there I couldn't help it I didn't know what to say. "Fine don't tell me anything and until you do I will be in my room don't come get me until you wanna talk." She walked off hitting my shoulder. I stood there feeling nothing. I'm such a dick. Now what am I gonna do?