Date night part2

Alice
We were sitting here in Silence. It was awkward because I didn't know what to say or do. My food sat there staring to me and he didn't notice that I haven't eaten yet. He wasn't looking at me or eating either. He looked a it and took a small bite. "Scott?" He stopped and looked up." Is everything ok?" I felt like I did something wrong but I don't know what or how I did it." Can I be true I don't know what to say or do or talk about I'm nervous than nervous." He smiled but laughs and I smile at him. "How about we skip this and well." I get up and plug in my phone to the aux cord and play a song I love. "Dance with me." I grab his hand and I pull him close." I don't know how to dance." He looks down and I lift his chin up." First don't ever look down focus on your partner second just move your feet side to side and boom you got it." I smile and he dances. "Wow." He says aloud and I smile. I lay my head down on his chest and breath. "Alice can I tell you something." I nod and wait." I really like you." He said that and my heart flutters and I smile so big but he can't see it. I lift myself up and look at him. I lean in ad state into his eyes. I place my lips on his and so does he. His lips are soft and smooth. Are kiss gets heated and he places his hand on my lower waist. "Scott." He stops and looks at me." Is this ok?" He speaks and I nod." Perfect." That was my last word.