Happy?

Scott
I walked down stairs to see my mom putting food away." Like some help." I picked up and bag and helped her out food away. "So, did ya tell her." I looked at me mom very confused." Oh come on Scott you think I don't know that you have the hots for Alice, have you told her?" I smiled and turned toward my mom." Yea I did and she took it quite well." She did I thought she would of left. I thought I was gonna lose her. One day I know it will happen she won't be here for life. I know I can make her but I can't do that. I want Alice as my own but it will be hard. My mom I doubt she will let me date her. Like I said before wear wolfs and vampire don't mix but like I said also she isn't full vampire. Maybe I still have a chance of her being mine forever. "Scott hello come back to earth." My mom snapped her fingers and I shook my head." Yea sorry I was just thinking." I threw the bag away and stood there." Scott you alright?" My mom place her hand on my shoulder and I smiled. "Yea I'm fine." I went to walk off but my mom hugged me." Scott I want you happy, so be happy." For a second I thought she thought I wasn't happy. Then I thought am I happy? I've been confusing myself for the longest time ever. I guess I better test myself then. Me and Alice on a normal date like normal people. That's one way to test her and myself.