5)I'm gonna be here until I'm nothing But bones in the ground So quiet down

She fell asleep outside on the rooftop wearing his hoodie and watching the stars fly by. Bright glowing streaks of color against the dark night sky.

He saw her slipping into the dreamworld and took her inside before she got any colder. Gently he lays her down in his bed and sits at his desk watching her. He's her guard dog while she sleeps, undisturbed not even a peep. He sees her stirring and quietly pads over, silent as a mouse.

She's awake, but barely, and she recognizes his smell. He smells like car grease and diesel that she can tell. She looks around and sees she in his room, quietly wondering what lead to her being in his bed.

He sees her mind racing, trying to come up with a reason as to why she would be in his bed when he speaks. Tasha, his soft whisper crossing the room in the dark and she calms for she knows he won't hurt her, at least not intentionally. He walks across the room towards her, the light from the moon casting a halo around his body. He climbs into the bed with her and holds her to him till she sleeps. Her quiet breathing, nice and slow, softly lures him to sleep. Finally, she thinks, sleeping at last, the nightmares gone, to be kept at bay for another night curled into his strong arms. They sleep peacefully.

Always gold- Radical Face