3)I found love where it wasn't supposed to be talk some sense to me

He sees the scars that no one looks for. Below the surface she is hurting. They both loved and lost so what's the point. It only hurts them in the end. The small marks across her skin and he's counting lines again and again.

She knows that he sees and wonder how, she thought he was ok always above the crowd. But he's human and can hurt too they're not invincible but stronger than most. She's been hurt so much that she welcomes the pain but he's gentle and she sways.

He sees her sway and catches her so she doesn't hit the ground, she's surprised that he would. She's never been held before. No not held like this he's holding her securely against his chest and let's her cry then dries her tears. He knows she needs someone and he's there always watching ready to save her.

She wants him to stay but she scared to ask believing herself unworthy of the gentle but strong embrace he gives her. She wants to fight but she's weak, and oh so tired of the fighting. She knows what's she wants but she's fearful of him, believing that he'll hurt her if she lets him in her heart.

He wouldn't hurt her, never. He swears his life to her and her only. He loves her but she's blind to his feelings and won't push her. He'll just take what she gives him.

I found- Amber Run