25) Late night revlations and tears shed

Instagram @lostintheavengerstardis and Tumblr @average-coffee-addict21
I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Summer got very busy for me and it slipped my mind.

<<<~~~>>>~~~<<<~~~>>>~~~<<<~~~>>

The couple lays awake in bed after Tony alerts his pack to the situation. Feeling beneath the covers he finds her small hand and intertwined their fingers together. Bringing her hand up to his lips he kisses her hand and lays it over his heart. His body is still but his mind is chaotic, chasing past actions and mistakes, bad decisions and lives taken fly past his eyes fixed on the ceiling.

Natasha tightens her hand around his; his calloused palm rubbing against hers. Taking in her surroundings; Tony's quiet breathing, the wind, wolves howling in the woods (honestly that should scare her since it could be them but Tony doesn't react so it must be regular wolves) and various cars and trucks leaving and returning with no set pattern mixing with the steps and voices of agents walking the halls.

It's early morning, around 2 AM to be exact. Few are awake at this time. It's a quiet peaceful moment for them. Tony shifting slightly to his side lays his head on her stomach. Moving her shirt up slightly he nuzzles his head against her bump. Bringing his hand up he looks to her for approval before lightly resting his hand on the bump. Our child is sleeping, he thinks after not feeling any movement for a few moments. Removing his hand he brings it to her hair and runs his fingers through the bright red locks. It's longer now and more curly since it hurts her to do anything more to her head than brushing the tangles out or putting it up into a messy bun. Being a few months out from her due date in December she takes it easy so that her body can stabilize and adapt to the child growing in her.

"It's funny, Natasha whispers to Tony, the red room sterilized me and somehow I'm pregnant with your baby. All the years I believed that I could never have a child of my own and then poof I'm dating a genius, billionaire, former playboy, philanthropist who's a freakin werewolf and who could somehow knock me up."

He chuckles. "No it's not funny.

She looks at him side eyed. He smiles and laughs.

"Ok so I have magic sperm then I guess Tasha?"

"Un huh magic. Mutt."

I'm offended! Just playing, I'm kidding. But no it was fate I think. I might not believe in much but I believe in us. Maybe all we needed was a push in the right direction. This war with Rodgers & Co. was the push that brought me to you and you to me. You who saw me at my worst and now you have me at my best."

She huffs out a harsh chuckle before speaking. "Why me? It runs through my head everyday, why me? I was virtually nobody. I had no control over what I did thinking it was for good but to find out all I did was trade one government secret team to another. I traded one life of crime for a lie. The red in my ledger keeps on filling up and I can't stop it. I've lost myself  and I don't know where to look for the girl who used to exist. And you. You're an enigma. You never yell, you don't fight me, you don't push me farther than I can take and since you are unpredictable, I question you more than others. It's one thing to no I'm working for a country who assassinates people they don't agree with, but I thought for once in my life I was doing good with SHIELD. But no, it was just a lie and I fell. I traded the KGB for Hydra."

Tony, noticing that she turned and faced away from him, grabs around her shoulder and rotates her to her back. Crawling over her and lying down he nuzzles his nose into her back sighing softly.