14)I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart

She's looking at him sleeping. He looks worn out but relaxed, peaceful even. It's been a rough few weeks with his ex acting like a bitch, the old crew coming back for some unknown reason, and the fact that he's a werewolf. I didn't believe that they were real. I always thought it was a story and here I am the mate to one. He needs to wake up, he promised me answers. Snapping out of her thoughts at his growl she feels him move around and starting to wake up.

Good morning his voice rumbles gravelly and rough from sleep.
Hey, the only word that comes out of her mouth.

He looks down at her laying on his chest. She has a thoughtful look on her face. He knows what she's trying to figure out how to ask.

You can ask ya know, I don't bite and I know I promised you answers he tells her.

Since you have advanced senses, can't you tell when a woman is uh... code red kicks in. She ducks back under the comforter blushing.

He chuckles and pushes the comforter away from where she ducked back under. Yes I can but you changed it for me.

How so? She questions.

My senses tell me that the woman is able to bear children. My instincts say grab her and slam her down and just.. well for the lack of a better word fuck her senseless, but my human side, the side I show you, doesn't want to do that. With any random girl on the street my wolf side would try to take over and I had to fight it back. When me and the ex used to date she always told me I was much to rough for her but I wasn't my fault. My wolf side had already claimed you as mate despite you not knowing.

"Wow" is her only word. "He gets severely affected by me. Kinky." She gains even more respect for him. He could've just screwed her like a whore being a werewolf on a team of superheroes where most of the team was guys and she was the only female for a long time. "Now how did he control himself when he got angry?"

He continues. I often thought about you when I broke up with...well you know who, most of the time it was innocent thoughts and dreams.

Most of the time... she repeats.

Some days it was more intense. I always wanted you in a bone deep soul loving way. I want you to love me, wolf and human both sides of a double sided coin. I needed you and now I have you, but I still hold back since I don't want to hurt you. He trails off.

How can you hurt me? I've already been hurt so many times by many people. I've had become numb to feelings till you pushed me and got me to feel again. You can't hurt me because I won't let you. She tells him.

Oh but I can he starts I can. I wanted, no I still want to even now, make love to you, hard and deep. Pound deep into you until you only would be able to say my name.

She's looking into his eyes as he tells her this and knows that he's speaking the truth.

I wanted to see you stretch and strain to all take me all the way in. Knees up high letting me in real deep. Slamming into you like the animal I am. Letting it spurt inside you. I want to be the only man to cum inside of you.

He speaks the next part so low she strains to hear it.

I want to see you pregnant with my pup and my pup only.

As he finishes his speech he looks away from her and tucks his head into his pillow.

She's looking at him while thinking over what he said. He wants to fuck, no make love to me. He wants me to be the mother to his...