32) location

He tries to sleep but memories plague him and turn into nightmares. Waking up howling into the night as he realizes that the nightmare is the truth he collapses back into one of the motel beds. With only a tv, a couple of chairs and small fridge to decorate the room he knows his problem is only just beginning.

In the truck with part of the packThey traveled for 3 days straight before the park the truck at a small old motel

They traveled for 3 days straight before the park the truck at a small old motel. Ash gets out and goes with Hunter to get a key.  After he heads back to the truck and picks up Avery and carries her inside while Hunter pays for the room. It's small with two full sized beds. He puts Avery down on one and climbs in behind her and goes to sleep.

Hunter walks back to the truck to grab their bags

Hunter walks back to the truck to grab their bags.  As he is reaching for one of the bags he hears someone come up behind him quick.  Turning around slowly he whispers a name upon recognizing the figure.

"Stark."

"Why are you here? I told you to stay away. I don't want to hurt anyone. Why did you come here?"

"It's Natasha. She's in trouble."

"I don't care."

"Yes you do. You only are acting like an asshole because you don't know how to control your feelings. She's been captured you dipshit and we need you to find her for your child's sake. We know they took her. It's on camera. Clint found her in your block and grabbed her. She couldn't even put up a fight since she was so weak. They came in through the roof. No one knows how they did. It had to be an inside job. The Hulk guy orchestrated the attack. They waited till you were gone to come after her."

He feels sick hearing how his "friend" took the time to orchestrate an attack on her. He knows that Bruce resented the fact that she chose him over her but it wasn't their fault. She couldn't help it and he always was her mate. He knows he should look for her but he also knows that she didn't tell him the truth. He ponders returning while Hunter gets more frustrated at the alpha and decides to take matters into his own hands.

"Look Stark. The reason she didn't tell you about that Bucky person being Steve's war ally and best friend was because she knew you. She knew you would've murdered him believing that he was for killing you parents but she went through almost the same program. Would you have blamed her if she killed someone you cared for while brainwashed or would you have tried to be understanding. It's one of the other. Either way we don't have long to find her so we have to start looking now or risk both of them dying because of your mistake. And if they did, you have to be the one to live with it. If you don't help then fine. I'll find her and raise the kid myself.