22) Found

Instagram @lostintheavengerstardis and Tumblr @average-coffee-addict21

The wolfs POV
(Where is she. Come on. Come on. I know you're around here. Please make a sound. Anything I don't care. I'll find you.)

The wolf runs through the woods fast as lighting

The wolf runs through the woods fast as lighting. Stopping near a river he sits and listens when he hears it. A small movement near a cave the wolf passed up.  Running towards the sound he runs into the cave. There the wolf finds her. The wolf manages to sling her on his back and walks out of the cave. Running away from the cave, heart racing, muscles burning, thoughts of the woman flow through the wolf. As the wolf gets close to its home, it slows down. Walking inside the wolf transforms back into its human form. The now transformed wolf picks up the woman and carries her to his bed. He climbs in behind her and curls around her to warm her up. Outside the rain falls steadily as the slow breathing of the woman continues. The man keeps watch over her until she wakes.
<<<~~~>>>~~~<<<~~~>>>~~~<<<
Location- federal building
Natasha turns over blinking her eyes slowly. Realizing that she's not at the compound she tenses up noticing a solid body around her. Slowly looking up the body she takes in the boots, faded jeans, and flannel shirt. Looking at the mans face she gasps one word.

"Tony."

He nodes. "Natasha", he whispers her name like a prayer.

Tasha slowly sits up and backs away.

"How? Why are you doing this? You're dead.", she questions.

"I had to. If I didn't they would've gotten to you. They would've killed you and our child. I couldn't let that happen."

As he speaks, Natasha slowly starts to cry silent tears. Drops streaming down her face she moves to get out the bed when a hand catches her wrist. Looking at the arm she jerks her arm away.

"Don't touch me!", she yells.

Tony removes his hand from her arm with a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry but I had to. I did it to protect you. My only wish is to keep you safe even if that means faking my death. I know I hurt you. It hurt me to do it but I had to. I'm sorry that I lied but I'm not sorry for keeping you safe as best as I could."

"Where were you when I needed you!! I was attacked in a parking lot you asshole!! You weren't there when I needed you." , she spews out as she finally breaks down.

Tony walks over to her and grabs her settling her into his side. Taking care to not put his wight on her belly he leans over her in her face.

"I know I wasn't there and I'm sorry. I should've been there but I couldn't. I couldn't let them know I was still there if you needed me."

"But why? Why come back?"

"I love you."

"It sure didn't seem like it when you let me believe that you were dead. I cried myself to sleep every night. I couldn't eat. I wasn't functioning dammit! And now you come back."